Adventure World Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Enjoyable workplace
Food and Beverage Staff (Former Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA26 April 2017
Adventure World is a great workplace to learn, earn money and enjoy yourself, you are also given the opportunity to study certificates. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the very hot weather in summer, this is also when you are most busy so you do not stop moving which makes the weather feel a lot warmer again. The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting all the friendly faces, both guests and other employees.
its alright
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 February 2017
its pretty good for a summer job but thats all it is. there are no benefits for working public holidays except free lunch which i never got to eat because there was never any left
Pros
good people
Cons
did not know when you finish
Entertaining with operating rides and also being a part with kids
Attractions Officer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 January 2017
Great and fun place to work, would be a recommended place to work but limited shifts as so many people are working at the park and when its not busy you might get called off. Other than that an enjoyable workplace.
Pros
Fun place to work!!!
Cons
N/a
Work was highly enjoyable, other aspects of job were somewhat displeasing
Ride Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 November 2016
The work undertaken was highly enjoyable but other aspects of this position were displeasing. Highly recommend for younger people joining the workforce.
Adventure world
Attractions and Major Attractions Team Member (Current Employee) –  South Lake WA12 April 2016
Working at adventure world is a teenagers/adults experience. you encounter different types of people and new situations everyday
Pros
Free lunches and benefits on birthdays and aloud in park after hours
Cons
peak season means longer hours
Best Job Ever
Food and Beverage (Current Employee) –  Perth WA15 March 2016
Adventure World has been the best environment to work in! The managers, supervisors and fellow employees are all so positive and happy making the days a lot of fun.

You get lots of shifts which is great and they are usually pretty long which is another plus. The whole time the managers and supervisors are making sure you are ok and have your break.

Before starting the job you are given a lot of training to be ready to deliver great customer service. While you are learning you are getting paid the entire time you are there.

Adventure World also does an amazing job in rewarding staff when they do well. Will monthly Team Member of the month rewarding chosen staff with a $200 gift voucher as well as positive feedback about particular staff being rewarded with gift cards.

The pay is also very good compared to most other casual jobs, with multiple opportunities for a pay rise.

Leadership opportunities are also presented which would be great to put on the resume.

Overall I love my job at Adventure World. The amount of friends I have made through the job has been a huge highlight and the whole environment makes it a great place to work!
Pros
Free entry to the park for yourself and a friend as well as a group up to 6 enter for half price, 50% off food and beverage, free lunch on public holidays.
Cons
No double time on public holidays or Sunday's
Fun work environment
Water Slide Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth Western Austalia23 February 2016
A typical day at work can be very stressful especially when we deal with over 2000 people a day but it is also very rewarding. I learnt how to work in stressful situations, to talk to customers on a regular basis, to fill out safety forms and to also follow OHS requirements. Our management was very good, they were always checking up on us to make sure we were doing okay out in the heat and they are also all very sweet and rewarded us when we did a good days work. At adventure world we are like family so working in our teams we would do very well, everyone is so sweet and we would just enjoy being around each other. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with lost children or dealing with angry customers but all in all everything was able to be sorted and we could all enjoy the rest of the day. I enjoyed the fact that I could make everyone happy at my job it made my day knowing that I was doing my job right.
Pros
Discounts, Working Outdoors, Fun, Exciting
Cons
Not enough hours after holiday season
fun work place
Adventure World (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA3 May 2015
great place to work, good benefits and friendly team members, easy to travel to. we can also get lots of working hours if we need
Pros
Free lunches