It has been a wonderful 3 years in this role which gave me a huge exposure to bank partners/clients in Asia Pacific and ANZ region
• Added 3 new deals in the region and re-negotiate to direct ATM traffic to Amex Network, which increased the overall turnover by USD 6.5 Mil in 2014.
• Developed effective network partner/client relationships with the designated Business Partner of each business Amex worked with globally. Previously these business relationships had not been effectively developed.
• Leveraged my relationship building skills to identify areas where American Express could work more effectively including the resolution of solutions.
• Developed a list of ATM locations for use by Amex customers which was not previously available. This required me to contact each client bank in locations in 21 markets and communicate effectively with the client to obtain their willingness to provide this information.
• Recognised by the business for my ability to establish excellent client relationships in my region by my manager when I was requested to develop a procedure to be used across the Americas and Europe outlining the method which I had used to establish this for JAPA.
• Successfully project managed and integrate/roll-out changes to policy, process and technology that impact Partners (Global Authorisation Network Platform Migration and EMV ATM upgrades with Partners).
Lead the Amex ATM EMV upgrades in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Macau and Singapore.