Anglican Retirement Villages Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

See reviews about:
Productive and enjoyable day at work
Carer (Former Employee) –  Sydney2 July 2015
Very important to have supportive management.Work as a team and have a great repoire with staff and residents.most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference in someones life.
Pros
being in a job that you love.
Cons
not finding a parking spot
Used to be better.
Respite Carer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW12 December 2014
I used to love working here but the new format is making both carers and clients unhappy.
At first we had our regular clients who were happy to see the same carers each visit as the carers were pleased to see them.
Now, many clients and carers are not happy being sent everywhere to different clients all the time.
The other carers are all very nice and caring but not nearly as happy about losing their regular clients.
Listed above are the most difficult areas to cope with in the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the rapport and joy I develop from the relationship I have with my clients.
Pros
Lovely clients
Cons
Being changed around to different clients and housework.
productive, fun and and a wide medical discovery
AOC program student (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW29 October 2013
Anglican Retirement Village is an organization that was been like a real home for me. My typical day of work is not just giving medication and doing my specific job. I communicate and understand my patient's needs and wants. I talked to them give some extra care because at their old age they are more emotional and sensitive. The hardest part is loosing a patient, the most enjoyable part is the interaction of knowledge with my co workers we help and understand each other for the benefit of the organization to have a good working harmony.
Pros
modern technology was used in the facility
Cons
Under confidentiality can not discuss
Qualified Gardener / Maintenance Person (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 April 2012
Due to a confidentiality clause I am not at liberty to discuss.