Anglican Retirement Villages Employee Reviews for Assistant in Nursing

See reviews about:
management and staff are coniving liers
Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW19 May 2017
management manipulate and are rude. staff will lie through their teeth to get rid of people they don't like or Know more than your work college. Not a nice place to work, 6 years of back stabbing.
Pros
lovely clients
Cons
depends who you are.
Enthusiastic, quick learner, team player love to travel
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Current Employee) –  Winston Hills NSW30 March 2017
I spend most time providing care to the elderly. I have extremely good time management skills, good at communication and prorating task. I believe in understanding and difference of each individual and respect differences. I like challenges because they sharpen personality. I am bubbly and find it easy to bring smile in people. I find it difficult to pass the massage to the loved ones when their family member pass away. Even though i have been in this industry for a numbers of years and have face the situation a lot, I still find it difficult in this situation. Apart from that I believe nursing is the job one has to enjoy fully to do the best. Its about how to deliver the care more than what is delivered.
Pros
developed my personality
Cons
can be be tiring
Assitant in Nursing/Care staff (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill16 July 2013
ARV is a very nice place to work, to learn, to grow and to improve personally and professionally. The job is really challenging for I work in different facilities/villages with different systems, not to mention that I don't get to know the residents because of that. But that is okay because the job itself is enjoyable even if it is tiring.