Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting place to work
Self-employed Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Upper Coomera QLD17 June 2017
If your looking to work for yourself because you work /life balance then this is the place to work. The management was always flexible about when I could do my work there which gave me a good balance.
Great Place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 May 2017
Great gym, great people. They really know how to take care of their team member and make sure that you feel comfortable working in such a fast changing environment
I am a work hard
Any Hardware job (Current Employee) –  Anyarro QLD9 May 2017
The real magic lies underneath the removable top portion of the heat spreader. Taking this piece off will reveal the lightbar in all its glory. This removable portion of the heat spreader allows you to choose between maximum LED visibility and the more subtle appearance of the "slotted" design. For attention oriented people like me, it's also nice that you can flip the lid of the heat spreader so that the Corsair logo is oriented in the same way when you have 4 DIMMs installed into a motherboard.
great working environment for trainers
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Logan Central QLD30 January 2017
Management is great will help those looking to learn the fitness industry. Gym also has great friendly members, which gives the gym a more positive environment to workout in. The most important part of the job is meeting new people and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Pros
positive environment
Relief Manager (Current Employee) –  Morisset NSW7 November 2016
Being part of a healthy community is the greatest feeling.
I enjoy the people, The challenge, Being able to be apart of something life changing. Its a passion i will always be progressing in. I have learnt so much in this industry and still look forward to learning more each day. Anytime Fitness is a great company to work for and i enjoy coming to work each and everyday.
Productive and fun wi th staff interaction
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thornton NSW7 October 2016
Great place if your looking to lose some weight, let off some steam of to socialise, staff interact with the staff and always friendly. Good stuff !!!
Pros
Free workout great vibe
Good club to work in
Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Cessnock NSW16 September 2016
Teaching fitness classes at Anytime Fitness for the last 4 years. Good vibrant club in which i ran the timetable by myself with support form staff and club manager.

Friendly members and staff, which always make you feel like part of the team.
Excellent place to work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Roxburgh Park, Vic15 August 2016
Very friendly staff and flexible hours. The customers at the gym are all very polite and tolerate with the cleaning procedures. There is nothing as hardest as long as i put my mind to it. Flexible hours are awesome.
welcoming and affordable gym.
Personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Fulham Gardens SA1 June 2016
My typical day at work as my own boss being a subcontractor to anytime fitness as a personal trainer would consist of customising specific goal fitness strength or physique programs and or 1 on 1 sessions.
I learnt to treat people in different ways and to read there body language and confidence levels quite we'll. As many people become quite uncomfortable in a gym you need to tailor to that and not always be your confident and out going self sometimes you need to step back and take a different approach according to the situation and what may be affecting this particular person who is paying you for your time and expertise.
Management at my particular club was great sometimes computer systems were changed or unreliable without notice but i had my own laptop and system and chose to not let it effect me.
Co workers were great once again in a gym environment everyone must be treated according to there personality even co workers.
Tailoring programs to injured people or people without a specific goal and getting people to see themselves in a different light can be very challenging but always rewarding.
Training is easily the most enjoyable part of the job seeing people grow and become confident and happy and how they should be makes it all worth while.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
old gym old members not always interested in pt.
Very fun place to work for, although work life balance is difficult
Club manager (Current Employee) –  Parafield Gardens SA29 May 2016
Having a work life balance is so important to me as i feel if the 2 work hand in hand with each other you will get the most out of your employee
Pros
fun, life long friends, free gym membership, gym attire.
Cons
long hours and late nights
great place to workout and is in local shopping centre
general work (Former Employee) –  Illawong WA22 May 2016
the gym is easy to get to and is in a well positioned area, above the cafe and other shops so it is convienent for lunch brakes. the only problem is that it is not a large gym
Engaging with the fitness community
Gym staff - Voluntary (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD2 May 2016
Voluntary - Learning what I need to complete my Cert IV in Fitness. Manager and co-workers were great, really enjoyed my time spent there learning the ins and outs of the fitness industry.
Temp Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 April 2016
Was hired as a temp manager as my visa was expiring. Over saw the running of the gym enviroment, ensuring staff meet all club protocols. dealt with customer complaints and suggestions. providing training to new staff
Has heaps of responsibility
Personal Trainer Manager/Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW5 March 2016
- selling memberships
- customer service
- personal training
- mentoring/managing
managers were money hungry, didn't care about their staff
great work enviroment
Club Manager (Former Employee) –  Miller NSW1 March 2016
KPI targets (Daily and monthly). - Staff interviewing/Staff management. - Liaising with local businesses/ schools. - Pre sales within shopping center. - Membership Sales /Customer service. - All roles surrounding management and administration. - Member retention - Prospect lead management. - Managing emails. - Monthly debt collection. - Management of gym supplies, Ordering gym supplies/equipment. - Conflict resolution. - Facebook Management - Marketing Management, Creating monthly campaigns and leaflets.
Best workplace
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Helensvale, QLD31 December 2015
Best job, love it but need more hours which aren't available. Best gym and learn heaps from it. Would love more hours here tho. Most enjoyable part is helping people achieve there goals.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not enough hours
Interpersonal Skills
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Warrawong NSW12 November 2015
Working at Anytime Fitness i have developed interpersonal skills, customer service skills and built a business. It is a fun workplace as i get to meet a variety of people everyday.
phenominal experience
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  Grafton NSW30 October 2015
great management 110% committed.
friendly extremely helpful.

I gained a great amount of social/interaction skills
there was no hard parts.

covered a great area with flyers enjoyed consulting with clients.I enjoyed the long days.

I was always persistent on helping the manager.

was always ready to start whatever task was handed to me. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people I endured a wide variety of new experiences.
Pros
always buisy
Great gym
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dandenong, VIC11 October 2015
Highly recommend this place for someone wanting to work under a fantastic and successful owner..

Anytime Fitness Danedenong North
Loved this gym and was involved with the build
Club Manager/Personal Trainer- Daily (Former Employee) –  Mordialloc, VIC11 October 2015

Anytime Fitness Mordialloc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.