Aurecon Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
good company
safety professional (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD24 June 2017
I enjoyed working with intelligent people who were willing to learn but also to teach.
I worked in both field and various offices in my time with aurecon, therefore I believe I can say without hesitation there is is a fine culture within the company.
Cons
nil
Ultimate Workplace
Undergraduate Communication Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 March 2017
Aurecon provides a work environment in which anything can be achieved. While there, I was swept away into a workplace culture full of vibrant, friendly people full of knowledge and kindness. Help is never far away, but neither is a true working challenge.
Pros
Refreshing, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Room for Transfers overseas
Quality & Environmental Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA21 January 2017
Being a global company there is lots of room to move overseas to work. For an upcoming Drafter or Engineer the opportunities are endless. A lot of young enthusiastic people.
Pros
Opportunity to Travel
Aurecon Group
Admin Assistant Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD6 November 2015
Excellent Job/Work balance. I was able to learn new things and I value that in a work place.
Nice work environment and I enjoyed working with my direct managers.
Pros
NIce work atmosphere
Cons
A bit of politics.
Good project focussed work with little distraction
Senior Drafter/3D Modeller (Former Employee) –  South Melbourne, Victoria29 September 2012
Great people to work for. Clear responsibilities communicated by managers. HR Manager was always seeking other work for me internally. Meetings only as really necessary to gather information or doing reviews. Good use of information technology. Up to date software. Was given time to come up to speed with software provided.
Pros
good central location near public transport and cycle friendly. no weekend work.
Cons
temporary short term contract role.