Australian Securities and Investments Commission Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place to work
Facilities Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 December 2017
Great culture, work like balance. Great people, great managers, open door policy, industry leader, social club, great benefits, national exposure, technologically savvy.
Great people, a little bureaucratic
Team Leader, Converged Networks (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW13 September 2017
In the beginning, a lot of opportunities for learning and development. This became less so over time. Trend was to do more with less staff. Management style tended to be more command and control rather than empowering individuals. Overall, I very much enjoyed my job at ASIC.
Good Experience
Legal Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane15 May 2016
Great working conditions, supportive environment, great experience. Location was central and salary was good. No complaints about staff or anything else.
A day in the life of a Service Desk Manager
IT Service Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 October 2014
A typical day can never be written down as no two days are alike. Every day I faced new challenges that had to be met while existing work still needed to be completed.

Time challenges where often one of our biggest issues but no matter what we faced during the day, when I walked out at the end of each day I knew I had made a difference to the business and achieved positive results. The process may have been varied to get there but we did in the end make those deadlines.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Tight deadlines
Very productive environment
Data Entry (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Traralgon10 July 2013
Open plan office co-workers were generally great.

No flexibility for this particular position as desk sharing didn't allow starting time changes to fit in with school hours.

Very enjoyable.
Pros
Excellent Superannuation
Cons
Hot Desk 5 hour shift.