Bentleys Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lancaster23 August 2017
Great relaxed and fun club to work in with great management and friendly staff. The owners are very nice and easy to work for and are very supportive, would recommend to anyone wanting a fun bar job.
Pros
fun, friendly
Cons
late nights
Great co-workers , clean place to work
Asst. Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville,ont2 August 2017
I need to be busier a little more challenge, and more secure. And prefer more of an office surrounding,I do like the fact that you meet lots of different people and find out where the are going on vacations.
Pros
Meat great people, and as many purses and walletsyou can buy .
Cons
Not knowing what could happen next
Good over all
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC5 February 2017
You get to learn a lot about luggage, travel accessories, purses, wallets, laptop cases, and so much that you can learn from your customers as well!!!
Over all it is a good place to work, especially when you have really great co-workers who have a similar work ethic to your own.
Fun work place. I enjoyed listening to customers travel plans.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  South Oakville Mall, Oakville7 January 2016
I enjoyed working there. I usually worked evening hours so I had to close the shop. I worked alone but the Customers made it fun.
Pros
very well designed.
Cons
There wasn't much traffic in the mall, hence the reason why it closed down.
not great long hours
waitressing (Former Employee) –  spalding12 August 2015
i would start at 10in the mornigh then finish around 1-2 of a night i would waiter collect glasses aswell as polish cutlery i would only get one break
Pros
i am no longer working there
Cons
long hours no respect for staff
productive fun work place
at work -Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, ENG5 June 2015
bentley's is a late venue open 9pm - 6am so some of the customers can be difficult, apart from that bentley's has a really night atmosphere with the fasts staff in town and friendly locals.
My co-workers are hard working, fun and genuinely nice people which makes the job enjoyable.
Ive learned how to deal with people in any sort of situation, how to motivate staff and how to basically run bentley's.
Pros
cheap drinks and working with friends
Cons
working to 6am
productive and fun work place
Bar person (Former Employee) –  Luton, ENG18 November 2014
would get into work and make sure that all of the bar area is tidy and ready for the days work and make sure that everything is ready and put on the pumps to be able to pore a pint and get all the fridge ready with the stock and then make sure that the bar floor is ready for all the paying customers.
Pros
meeting new people and having a laugh with other team members
Cons
dealing with drunk people that wont another drink
Best Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB29 July 2014
Great place to work! Loved the staff .. Very upbeat company with , great perks and forward advancement opportunities.
good place to work
Yard Labourer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG27 June 2014
was a great place to work. Very busy a lot of customers from day to day. A lot of wagons in and out
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 June 2013
I enjoy very much working with bentley, its a job that i can talk to customers and help them on whatever they need.
Interesting place to work for
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON24 June 2013
When I worked there, a typical shift would be either setting up the centre court sale for the day, working to cover someone's lunch, or closing it up when the shift was over. While there, I would keep the stock supplied and neat while interacting with customers. All customers were directed to the store with their purchases as there were no cash sales where I was displaying the merchandise. If there were any questions I could not answer, then customers were also directed to the store. My manager was a really great person and most of the people I worked with were nice.
Pros
Discounts for employees on merchandise & working with customers.
Cons
Was never trained on their computerized system so that I could work right in the store