Bundaberg Regional Council Employee Reviews

good place to work
Trade Qualified Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Queensland2 January 2018
good place to work with a variety of work, always at a different place to wok every day. good money and good super. would love to go back there but once your out your out
Well paying workplace with a professional environment.
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Bundaberg QLD6 November 2017
Bundaberg regional Council was a good place to work. I learnt many valuable skills and would recommend working there to anyone. The culture very much depends on the department that you are in. Customer Service, my department was fantastically managed with good team.
Pleasant environment
Accounts Payable Officer (Current Employee) –  Bourbong Street, BUNDABERG QLD 46703 October 2016
Pleasant environment.
Happy to discuss in person if required.
Co-workers are friendly.
Typical day includes data entry.
Great council to work for
Isis OSHC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Childers QLD29 March 2016
During my time with BRC, I went from being the assistant to the coordinator of the local Outside of School Hours Care. It was great working with the local community and seeing the service grow significantly.
I would work for the council again if I moved back to that area in QLD.
A typical day at work saw the growth of each child as they overcome small and large hurdles in life and that from each child our knowledge and level of respect for them grow.
I had only 1 assistant who was only available to me during the school holidasys, I was given 1 assistant for during school term who had her position terminated by management as they did not like her, the next one then finished her position the same day that I did (I only found out that day) as she did NOT like working with children.
So the hardest part of my position was knowing that everything came down to me, I had to do all the programming, rostering(when I had staff), supervision of children, all administration duties by myself. it was a challenge as at times it did wear me down but at all times made sure that I remained bright and bubbly.
The most enjoyable part was seeing the children go home with a smile on their face as they had enjoyed their afternoon/day if it was vacation care. The respect that I earnt from the families and the local community was amazing.
Pros
Great wages, happy children and families
Cons
Hours, no staff
great company
Social support supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bundaberg3 February 2014
Was a good place to work though I was not there for a very long time. Management were wonderful.
Fun place to work and with good people.
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Bundaberg30 December 2013
I love to drive the truck, My co-workers are very helpful and fun to work with. The hardest part of my job is sitting all day. The most enjoyable part of my job is driving.
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Sitting all day