CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Favoured are immune from consequences
Co ordinator (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW4 April 2017
Role has potential but induction training months after starting says it is not a focus.
Training for new staff is without any accompanying documents for reference and Mgr clearly does not enjoy this aspect of her job.
No real accountability for staff who don't measure up or are not punctual. Work is left for others to pick up the slack.
No back office tasks when phones or email traffic is low-suggestions to improve this ignored.
Actual role is simple and can be very rewarding. Work tools old and no interest in improving this. Also no interest in giving staff an appreciation of the actual tasks they will be dealing with on the phones.
Pros
Generous employee extras, social activities
Cons
Low salary, manager not interested in ways to make roles more efficient, start times VERY loose depending upon who you are
Fun office environment, but demanding role
Client Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW3 April 2017
Great culture in the Sydney office, lots of events, Friday night drinks etc. Good opportunities for advancement as there are always new clients coming on board.
Clients can be demanding though, and set tough deadlines, I am given a lot of autonomy to decide on my own approach.
Pros
Great culture, good people
Cons
Demanding clients and targets
Fast Paced Fun working environment
Talent Aquisition (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 April 2017
I have nearly worked at Crossmark for 4 years now, and i can say that every day i really do enjoy coming to work! I work in a fantastic team here in the head office - We mostly all have been long term employees which says alot! - we bounce off each other and have a brilliant working environment which is great especially as our work is very fast paced. In the office everyone is really friendly and has a laid back atmosphere. We have alot of social events which is a extra added bonus! The last 4 years have flown by! Love my job!
Great Work/Life balance
Planogram Rep (Current Employee) –  Perth WA20 March 2017
the company has a great work/life balance,
but for someone that has worked in FMCG Industry 6+ yrs back,
i feel they should have a better buddy system for New People or People that just need a new brush up on skills.
most are just chucked into the Planograms and with a quick speel on how to use there computer programme and after that its,
Sink or Swim.....for most.
After that......
Management & Staff are pushed to complete work/planograms in very small time frames and are always having to be time blown out....
Pros
Very Flexible- work on your time
Cons
Chucked in Sink or Swim
Great
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Armidale NSW21 December 2016
awesome job very laid back and can organise your days very easily around a busy lifestyle, the staff are very friendly and can always call for help if needed
Good job but no support from Company.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA10 November 2016
No support from company particularly if new to job.
No understanding and double standards as it suits.
Disappointing . The job itself can be good but dealing with this Company that does not support its Merchandisers puts this company in disrepute.
Shameful treatment.
Flexible work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Brisbane West QLD7 October 2016
Working with Crossmark is great. I enjoythe flexibility of the job and being able to manage it on my own.

Management is fantastic and always willing to help out where they can. I work with a small team which is easy to manage.

The only negatives I have to mention are that there is no advancing within the company and the job is very casual. During the Christmas peroid there is not much work at all which makes it quite difficult.

Overall I enjoy working for Crossmark and would recommened this job to parents, or someone just looking for a casual job and not to much stress in life and take each day as it comes.
Pros
Flexible, manage your own time, perfect for anyone with kids
Cons
Not many hours, casual only, no advancing
Great place to work! Excellent culture
CLIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 October 2016
Amazing company, long hours but very enjoyable. All divisions & people are fun to work with. Manager's are really engaging & supportive. Great team & great clients.
Pros
Cultural events & supportive managers
Cons
Long hrs
Given responsibility and accountability to succeed
Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 September 2016
I'm empowered to make decisions using the resources around me. The company is big enough to really effect the market and small enough that I can make an impact and cause positive change through self-created initiatives.
Pros
Great work culture and career progression
Cons
Not in the city!
I loved my time working for Crossmark.
Casual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Parkes NSW8 September 2016
I really enjoyed my position. I worked alone but still part of a team. I found the work challenging and was able to use my creative skills. I enjoyed working with the staff in my store and if I ever had a problem I couldn't fix my supervisor was only a phone call away.
Take the right attitude and you will learn more that you thought possible
Manager (Current Employee) –  St Leonards NSW11 May 2016
CROSSMARK has an impressive, global leading client base. Its a great opportunity to get exposure to a wealth of awesome brands.

From drinks in the kitchen every Friday to regular social events - if you want to combine fun, friends and work this is a great place to work.
Pros
Social culture & flat structure
Cons
High demand from clients
great job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Morley WA31 March 2016
very flexible hours, report jobs via store tack app, reporting takes more time than it should especially if you have lots of photos to load
Pros
work to suit your own schedule
Cons
merchandise being delivered to home, sometimes it piles up, you need a room for storage
Co-workers, staff and management are friendly, approachable.
Merchandiser / Plan-o - grammer (Former Employee) –  Ipswich City QLD and surrounding areas19 November 2015
re-arranging products/stock according to a particular layout
printing new tickets and placing them in their new position
delete and reduce stock
fill stock and face up..... make sure looked well presented
Pros
basically your own boss, work at own pace and at your discretion
Cons
company situated in America so hard to contact supervisors, pay clerks etc
If you want to be disappointed check in here
N/A (Current Employee) –  Head Office17 September 2015
Crossmark provides the presumption it has a vibrant culture however it's overshadowed by political agendas and managers who have been in their roles to long. You aren't provided with the training you need nor the tools you require. I wouldn't waste my career working here
Pros
Free ice cream
Cons
political
Travel time not paid
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sydney20 July 2015
Travel time not paid.. Also your klms are googled and even if you go back to stores they only cover klms for one call. Ninety per cent of the Point of Sale material is delivered to your home, it becomes a warehouse.
Pros
variety of tasks
Cons
no travel time paid
Loved my Boss and Social Aspect
SALES AND MARKETING (Former Employee) –  SYDNEY31 May 2015
Dealing with Client
Executing Planning
Mapping out retail stores
Nationally Managing Field Team
KPI Driven
Collaborating with other agencies to execute campaigns nationally
Bringing in new business
Liaising with Buyers and planners of retail stores such as Target, Big W, Harvey Norman
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Political
This Job was very much on the go as I would go into head office once every 3 months...
Merchandising/Planogrammer (Former Employee) –  North Perth, WA28 April 2014
*receive work schedule on Friday for next week, plan my week according to priority and time given per job. Go to planned store on planned day, do planned work within deadline and report back to H/O while in store
*be friendly with management no matter what :)
*got along well with management as I had to phone everything through like when extra time was needed in-store, product not arrived etc.
*got along well with co-workers even though we didn't work closely we still made time to meet for coffee once a month
*hardest part of this job was to find product which was delivered to store as you race against time and most of the time you cannot find your product and run out of allocated time per job and missing deadlines!
*dealing with people, seeing my product in store and being flexible with my hours
Pros
Flexibility and not sitting in a office
Cons
Chasing product which is sometimes not in store and missing deadlines
fun workplae
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  moranbah25 March 2014
i work on my own time as long as everything is done on my due dates, ive learned so much interactions with the store managers, supervisors and staff. i just work by my self here in moranbah all i need to do it is update regularly my supervisor, the most enjoyable part of this job since i worked then by myself my time management was improved and my self confidence which now help me a lot
Pros
Free Fuel
Not a employee advancement company
officer (Former Employee) –  Queensland12 September 2013
as an employee, you were not given a set employment hour schedule
this was erratic even if your roster stated otherwise....this could and often was changed without notification.
Pros
Meet a lot of people and visitied a lot of different suburbs
Cons
No set hours given and low wage rates