Crown Perth Employee Reviews

No job security
Chef (Current Employee) –  perth17 October 2017
After the opening of the new Crown towers there has been a lots of staff redundancy in the company . But there are also some benefits to work with crown .
Pros
free parking, the best staff canteen, great scope of promotion within the organisation
Fun workplace
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Perth WA20 September 2017
Provide professional free training course. Treat employees as friend, family and professional crew members. Also provides three time a day meal. Dining area are the best place to have enjoy time with your coworker.
Awesome
TRAINING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 July 2017
Very professional company.Great Management supportive, flexible and always open to suggestions and new ideas from staff. Pathways available for promotion. Offers a good sup...
The challenges
Being ready for the unexpected.
good place to work
Kitchen Steward Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 May 2017
Crown Perth is good place to work in Perth. Friendly team work and a lot things to learn at work. At work no discrimination equal to all . free meal, free uniform and it's award rate salary. flexible working hours and good management .
Pros
Free meal and free laundry for staff.
A good work place, training is really good and ongoing education and workplace instructions are essential.
Senior Stylist (Current Employee) –  Perth WA18 April 2017
Fantastic place to work. All provisions, uniforms, food, tools are all provided. Free car parking. Good terms and conditions. Assistance with training, health and councelling services all on sight for staff help.
Great incentives, perks, and benifits.
Challenging
Senior System Analyst - Gaming (Current Employee) –  Perth WA20 February 2017
24/7 enviroment that requries IT support any time. Support work could be worse for family with kid, because you may need to work at middle of the night.

Employee benifits is getting less. Staff discount is the same as base member.

There are fun projects.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
After hours support are required
Hospitality drink service
Bar Steward (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 February 2017
collecting orders, making drinks and food, customer service, liaising with hosts for customers and their needs, RSA, RSG, stock and cleaning. Hardest part was getting abuse from the customers, managers, managers not on the same page as each other, under staffed, over worked. I learned way more about dealing with really difficult customers.
Pros
Money, free food
Cons
Lots of abuse, the hours, the management not on the same page
Very proactive! Fun and enjoyable place to be in
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA17 January 2017
6 star and 10/10 place to work, Great people, free lunches and great staff discounts Very proactive! Fun and enjoyable place to be in
Pros
Great people, free lunches and great staff discounts
Cons
Longs hours and shift work
Cleaner / Host (Casual Pool) (Former Employee) –  Perth WA29 November 2016
Management are good within Environmental Services and additional exceptional in Hosting, however have no flexibility for permanent positions and time share for work hours are too long at 12 hour days with no availability of chairs for preventions to back injuries.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours, diversity to change from casual to permanent after two years
Crown is definatley an emplyer of choice
Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA29 August 2016
Working at Crown is challenging in its diversity, well there are a lot of us, however the staff are always welcoming and friendly. Crown also provides great staff benefits for employees.
Pros
Close to public transport, meals are provided, free parking for staff, lots of employee benefits
Cons
24 hour shifts
Good staff benefits
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 July 2016
Throughout working at Crown Perth I have learned high standard of customer service from the customer point of view and to represent the company with world class services
Casino Dealer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA3 May 2016
Such an exciting place to work.
Many amazing events throughout the year.
Great working conditions
and strong OH&S policies
Pros
Laundry service Staff Canteen
Cons
Not quite enough hours
work fun
Bar Steward / Bar Attendant Casual (Current Employee) –  Burswood, WA2 December 2015
Fun, enjoyable at work place. Meeting with different people.
With good and supportive department. Learning to serve good customer service and learn to be multi tasking and quick thinking.
I have the best supportive co worker.
Pros
Free food, uniform and training
Cons
Night hours
Time management, Carrying and balancing, Cleaning, Delivering food and Responsible for bins.
Bar Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA2 November 2015
Fun work experience with supportive team workers and great teamwork. Communicating is important is this job as well as knowing your job well and doing a good job. The most enjoyable part is working with team members and how they are really helpful to each other.
Bar Useful
Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA18 October 2015
It was a big place to work with many managers. Found it hard not being able to speak to a direct manager. Hurt myself at work and trying to get to the right person proved very hard. Finally managed to get to the Return to work man who was really good. Lot of staff were losing their jobs in other areas and as a causal found it very hard to get enough shifts.
Pros
Free meals, free parking
Cons
Lost in a big organisation
Large workplace with limited growth
Croupier (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA30 August 2015
Fun workplace that had great perks and a decent management for such a large company. With the exponential growth of the company, some cuts and redundancies started to take place leaving less room for advancements. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with colleagues in a relatively relaxed atmosphere as you change boss' and inspectors' every shift. I enjoyed my time at Crown Perth but I am looking to start with a company that provides a better pathway to career advancement
Pros
Free Parking, Free Meals, Competitive Salary, Friendly Staff
Cons
Limited Career Advancement
We have an excellent team
VIP Executive Host (Former Employee) –  Burswood, WA12 April 2015
I have an excellent manager that help me through thick and thin of my life and personal. He trained me and encourage me to be leader. I have managed about 10 staff of their rosters and training.
Pros
Excellent manager
Cons
Political blunder within other department
fun and challenging workplace
porter (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA5 January 2015
A typical day at work involves the arrangement of a specific room to the clients need for the event happening in the room. This involves arranging tables and chairs,building the stage and dancefloor; and doing all these in a certain period of time.
The management handles the timing and how many staff they need for the set up of the event.Management works in hand with the staff to create a great working relationship between each other.
Staff have mutual respect for each other and this allows us to work together with no misunderstanding for a safe work environment and great working relationship.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction on the clients face as they thank you for creating what they visioned for there event and motivates you to keep doing your best for that same reaction everytime
Great Experience, Never a Dull Day
Perth in Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Burswood, Perth, Western Australia8 October 2014
I worked in Housekeeping/portering which was cleaning and stripping the rooms, stocking the cupboards, emptying full trolleys of rubbish and linen.
The hardest part of the job was getting rooms done in the exact allocated time.
It was a very culturally diverse place to work, it was joint to the Crown Casino, so some very messy rooms at times and often met famous and wealthy people.
We had perks like free canteen 3 times a day, our uniforms were laundered for us.
Pros
Free canteen, Uniform cleaned
Cons
Had to travel so far to get there
Great mateship
Crown Perth Senior Car Park Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA18 June 2014
The days at Crown were long days,I retained a great deal off skills for the job in hand,management were easy to talk to and my co-workers are still my mates. The hardest about the job was dealing with disturbing Patrons.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the co-workers.
Pros
Discount to Hotel
Cons
Disturbing patrons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Perth. Our community is ready to answer.

Crown Perth Reviews by Location