CULTURE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A most wonderful company
Manager & Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB26 June 2015
A typical day at CULTure involves working with some amazing co-workers, being around high end fashion and body jewelry.
Pros
Amazing co-workers, clients, and management, incredible staff discount, fun environment, management always has fun contests for staff.
Cons
Low pay.
Best frozen yogurt
Counter Sales, Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY7 June 2015
A typical day at Culture would be fast pased, messy and fun. Since we were a small amnufacturing company, there usually was a line out the door filled with people waiting to try our yogurt. What i learned from Culture is how to work under pressure, how to be on top of things and how awesome it is to have such a well-rounded coworkers. We always had each others backs and were a moster cleaning team! My boss, GM and CM, were awesome! they were very understanding, fair and strict when needed to be. They rubbed off such a postive vibe that made us all want to work together and work as a team. I would say the hardest part of Culture, was leaving. I can honestly say that it was more like a family then just coworkers, the energy and love we had made this job really enjoyable as well as the customers! Customers were so muh fun especially when they dance with you as you are serving them :)
Pros
Probiotic frozen yogurt, workers are fun and bubbly
Cons
no healthcare
Very interesting working environment, Multiculturalism
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, UAE7 May 2014
I was the Co-founder and Manager of the company
Our goal was to promote culture in general but most importantly Inter Cultural Intelligence

There was only 3 of us in the company, but when having event volunteers were also joining

the hardest part of the job was to market this relatively new concept

the most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself and dealing with people form different cultures and back grounds
Pros
flexibility, independence, opportunities to grow
Cons
irregularity of jobs and work flow