Domino's Employee Reviews

Really good
Dominoes (Former Employee) –  Thornton NSW22 November 2017
It’s good shifts are trainning is amazing management is great. Working in a team is great the team members are very enthusiastic and friendly and nice
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Hard working around school hours
good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW19 November 2017
Staff and other workers were all friendly and willing to work together to achieve their goals. Management were very aware of my work life balance and were willing to work with me to achieve this balance
fun workplace
Team Member (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Clayfield QLD19 November 2017
fun workplace but unorganised meaning often fights broke out due to lack of communication.hardest part was trying to balance work and life as shifts would always be incorrect.
Pros
free food
Cons
would always go past shift ours
Perfect for part time employees
Delivery expert (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 November 2017
The hardest part of the job was when there were more than 5 deliveries at the same time and just a few employees.
Management was great, even when the store was full of customers the food is given at a reasonable pace.
Pros
Free pizza and flexible schedule
Cons
Lack of staff during afternoon shifts
Great workplace with productive people
Doe Boy (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater TAS17 November 2017
Working at dominos is a face paced job with many people loving pizza alot of work needs to be done and placed into fridges for customers. Great place to work overall.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
good environment at most times
Instore (Former Employee) –  Beerwah QLD15 November 2017
Was a simple job and worked with customers. handle money and the phones and kept the store tidy at all times. Was busy and overwhelming at times due to the small work environment and having many people on shift.
Fairly laid back work environemnt with some good people
DELIVERY EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Northside QLD8 November 2017
a typical day at dominos can consist of cleaning dishes to driving around the clock and constant food handling, I learnt some new skills at dominos such as better time management I got better with math having to handle money on a daily basis, management is good we all know when its time to joke around and when its time to work, the workplace culture is very laid back everyone loves a joke we get along well as a team, iv found the hardest part of the job to be time management during rush hour which I have developed a liking for now I love a fast pace work environment if the time calls for it, the most enjoyable part of my current job is getting to riff with the staff the people I work with are very easy to get along with.
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
short hours, pretty dismal pay
Fun work place
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 November 2017
It may get busy but overall enjoyable workplace. It's fun to be busy but the best part is the people who you work with. However the shifts are too small and it becomes a time to move on.
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
Can be face paced but fun.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Fremantle WA4 November 2017
There's always something to be done or to be learnt. Always adding or changing the menu therefore quick learning ability is a must. All team members are valued and encouraged. Working as a team and clear communication is a must for a smooth productive day/night.
terrible
in store (Former Employee) –  Lake Haven NSW4 November 2017
I did not enjoy working for Dominos.
I did not learn much at all and management was terrible and I will not work for Dominos again. The hardest part of the job was all the anxiety of the rushing and stress of multitasking
fun place to work at
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW3 November 2017
overall dominos was a good job to work at. i used to even look forward to coming to work. the people were awesome, the job was easy. my only problem was one manager i used to have problems with. because of her i no longer want to work there
Pros
free food, nice people
Cons
bad manager
Exciting environment
Delivery driver/customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Bankstown NSW2 November 2017
Being an employee at Dominos was edifying, I learnt how to associate with customers and fellow colleagues and the Authorities over me. The work environment was very diverse which enabled me to gain understanding from other cultures and build rapport with the team. The most enjoyable part of the Job was delivering pizzas to the customers houses and the most difficult was washing dishes but it was all beneficial for growth.
Pros
received Tips
Cons
Short Hours
great learning experience, nice and friendly team members can get stressful
"Main Pizza Maker/Customer Service Representative" (Current Employee) –  Kelmscott WA31 October 2017
So it is a really good job for people who want to earn experience, this job has forced me to learn a lot, my knowledge on customer service, maths, how to work as a team, how to take phone calls, etc.
Can get very stressful during peak time when its extremely busy, depending on the store there can be a lot of bad vibes as people and employees can get angry easily due to stress. But overall opinion on this job is okay.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short hours
Average
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Warrnambool VIC30 October 2017
I worked from 4-5 hours a week

I learnt how to serve people over the counter and over the phone

The most enjoyable part was interacting with friendly staff
Excellent working environment with best working attitude.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Strathfield NSW30 October 2017
Its a very unique place to enchance your career. Everyday new challenges and new opportunities. Dominos pizza has been the source of the experience that i gain at commercial industry. Dominos pizza is the best place to start the career beacause it gives the platform to all the individual to develop themself.
Excellent company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 October 2017
Great job for young and old
Flexible hours
Support from management and corporate
Ability to move around
Many job benefits
Fantastic workplace culture
Pros
Culture, salary, hours
Cons
Late nights
i love it
in-store team member (Former Employee) –  Brrisbane28 October 2017
i use to work for dominos Windsor and it was awesome i loved everything about it from my awesome coworkers to the polite regular customers working at dominos as been awesome and i'd recommend applying asap
Pros
food good work break rashio
Cons
nothing
Shift runner
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  ACT27 October 2017
Domino's was really good in the sense of trying to always push people into management roles and take some leadership into their jobs. That was unfortunately about the only thing that was going for it. The job/life balance was way out of whack and the salary was terrible for the amount of hours and effort you put into the job. It was also terribly managed and wasn't cared for or ran in a professional manner.
Pros
Flexible working hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Low pay
Delivery Expert
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD24 October 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Domino's Pizza as a Delivery Expert. I found the work to be enjoyable and satisfying. I deliver pizza and other foods/drinks to local houses by an electric bike. I also serve customers and prepare food. It is a well managed store.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
The rain.
Not too bad, however poor management
Cashier/Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, Charlestown (NSW)24 October 2017
Overall Domino's Pizza is a fun and diverse place to work, generally having people from all ethnicities and religions at any store. However, management has been poor in some cases.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor management in some cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9