Domino's Employee Reviews

Good experience in management but terrible place to work
Temporary Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Devonport TAS18 September 2017
Domino's was really good in the sense of trying to always push people into management roles and take some leadership into their jobs. That was unfortunately about the only thing that was going for it. The job/life balance was way out of whack and the salary was terrible for the amount of hours and effort you put into the job. It was also terribly managed and wasn't cared for or ran in a professional manner.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Excessive hours, bad pay and terribly unprofessional
Poor
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fairfield VIC18 September 2017
Incredibly disappointed with the selfish attitude they carry and minimal will to help any employees, all they care about is profits and self satisfaction
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Short shifts
Dominos job review
Full time manager (Current Employee) –  Queensland14 September 2017
domino's is a good uni student job for a driver looking for some cash however
customers are very bitter towards the ever changing menu and new promotional products usually taking it out on the first person they see when receiving their food
A good experience for a casual job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 September 2017
I worked for a really less time but I had a pleasant experience. Everyone here was friendly and work oriented. Overall it was good to be a part of the Domino's team.
Half and half
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Richlands QLD11 September 2017
2 to 4 hour shifts is not enough for me. Unless you are an in store or delivery driver, you will not be making any money like me (e-biker). The team is the best though.
Pros
Good team
Cons
No hours
Loved working with costumers and staff
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Erskine WA5 September 2017
I learned how to solve customer conflict and how to be efficient in a fast pace working environment.
The hardest part of the job was locating the right addresses as sometimes they were unclear.
I enjoyed the culture of the workplace and working with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Pizzas
Cons
Good
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Emerton NSW4 September 2017
I didn't mimd working at dominos pizza vut i left there as i wanted a job that has a bit more of a challenge an i don't think dominos pizza gave me that
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Bad pay
Easy going and fun loving environment
Shift Runner and delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 September 2017
Good to work in team. Always excited to interact with new customer and provide them with an elite experience of service.dominos is great place to work and a good learning for future management jobs.
Eh
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  ACT ACT4 September 2017
Spent most of my youth working there. I had no work life balance whatsoever. Loved the staff hated senior management. Left because my pay got messed up three weeks in a row.
Was okay
Fast food (Former Employee) –  Shellharbour NSW30 August 2017
Working at domino's was an alright first job but there were many aspects about the job and l didn't like, but l did enjoy some areas of the job. For a first job l would recommend working here for a start in your career.
good
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Kings Meadows TAS30 August 2017
Its a good place to work. Short hours but decent pay. friendly atmosphere and good training. Hardest part would be doing everything quickly but effectively.
Hospitality was so good
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cairns QLD30 August 2017
Work as part of a team, well presented, customer service, Willing to learn new skills and undertake training sessions. Meeting new people and getting to know my team members around the work place.
Pros
Bank account
Cons
Alright
Productive and a fun workplace ment
In-store (Current Employee) –  Port Macquarie NSW29 August 2017
I work with a lot of people that are loving and caring. I get good pay and the managers and team member are nice there. We get taught how to do all the things here too.
Good
Store Team Leader (Former Employee) –  SA29 August 2017
We owned a Dominos store, and I have worked as a Store Team Leader there. Through this work, I have grasped a lot of skills with handling food products, cash handling, and customer service.
Lovely place
Front counter customer service (Former Employee) –  Morisset NSW28 August 2017
Always kind and caring of not only their customers but all their staff too, very helpful with teaching how to do certain things there and all the staff are reliable and kind.
fun place to work at, not much benefits
Hornsby Dominos (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 August 2017
Really bad management, really bad pay, bad hours, the overall work environment is really fun and vibrant but in relation to pay and hours, lacks alot.
Pros
free food
Cons
really bad hours, bad pay
Time goes quickly when your having fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA24 August 2017
Typical day is getting to work with likely a delivery ready to be dropped off to a customer. As dominos say 'The Rush Is in the Store, Not on the Road, So Drive Safely' (something along those lines anyway) so really it's quite a relaxing job, driving around listening to your favourite music and getting to know the streets.
A hard part about the job is making sure you always have enough petrol in your car before you get to work as getting it during work isn't really an option, especially when it's a busy night. Enjoying part is listening to your own music and (when you get lucky) hearing the kids scream "PIZZAS HERE" while getting excited.
Pros
Discounts, friendly staff
Cons
having loads of dishes
Work at a good place with everyone nice and hsppy
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Goodna QLD23 August 2017
I am looking for a job and really need to help the family out so I chose dominos because it was a good place to work at and I thought it will help me.
Pros
I will pay for my lunch
Cons
Long hours plzz
Was always busy but to many work hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD23 August 2017
Great team mates to work with but was not happy with work hours and staying till at least 3am cleaning with 3 hrs no pay. Exhausting atmosphere to work in
Pros
Good team mates and free food
Cons
Long hours and a few hours no pay
very friendly
customer service, hygiene control, money handling (Former Employee) –  Port Kennedy WA21 August 2017
Very very friendly to all customers and staff. Very personable and willing to do any shift. Very adaptable to any situation. Handling of monies expected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9