Ermha Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
"Workers leave their management, not their job"
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC15 June 2017
In my experiences with community mental health organisations ERMHA is typical; not great, not bad and so much lost potential.

Depending on the team you work with, the staff can be supportive, new friends and generally amazing or a profound pain in the everything. Also typical.

-But here is the key information I want to share, management and upper management is a club, one of little to no accountability for their work and decisions; They do not have an interest or maybe any ability in creating supportive and collaborative office environments that all of ERMHA works within.

If a job offer comes in, take it. It is not actively a bad place to be, just don't waist more than a year on a place like this.

It just sort of places you in energy consuming work without any means of replenishing it in the office.
Pros
Many 'gems' in the office to be friends with
Cons
Little real and sincere support from the organisation despite the taxing work
Happy environment and work culture in IT
Finance Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC1 November 2016
It was great working in Finance Administration for ERMHA and in Research and Development for MIFV and hopefully to work in an IT environment ideally in Database Administration.

I've learnt so much working in Administration and now more confident with computers both hardware and software.

Working with Management and fellow co-workers have driven me to success for example, confidence and motivation.

Few of the duties have been a little challenging for example when it comes to multi tasking but always enjoyed it and got rewarded.
Really enjoying the jobs and people. Love training and creating training
Project Manager- trainer community MH practitioner (Current Employee) –  Dandenong South VIC9 October 2016
Have had excellent experiences with Ermha. What is difficult is working on grant projects and never knowing if there is another job at the end of it.
I have also moved to the CBD and finding the cost of the job and e-tag charges costly.
The current project I am working on finishes at the end of November.
Pros
Excellent working environment and flexibility
Cons
Jobs depend on grant by grant funding