HP
3,129 reviews

HP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Depot road singaporeDecember 11, 2014
Pros: learning curve
Typical day at work was when we couldn't meet the production target due to hard down of machines. learned how to answer in the meeting from senior management n build my confident giving explanations and path forward in front of the senior management. My boss and the management was well understanding the situations arises and always very supportive. – more... I had a great bunch of co-workers who was very responsible at work and crazy at the time when we are out of the work and time to enjoy.I really miss the time I spent in Singapore. I wouldn't leave that company if not for my PR in Australia – less
Lots of variety
Business Process Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), BrisbaneNovember 26, 2014
Pros: global company
Cons: long hours
Very busy, fast paced environment, where customer service is key. I learned a variety of different tasks and roles in my 6+ years with the company. The hardest part of the job was ensuring all service levels were met each month and the most enjoyable was seeing the team achieve their goals.
Large IT Outsource Company
Manager Field Support Australia (Former Employee), Rhodes NSWOctober 28, 2014
Provides IT solutions to large and small companies across the globe
Hard working exciting place to spend half your life
Seniuor Manager - Asia Pacific & Japan (Current Employee), Rhodes, SydneyOctober 14, 2014
With a great work life balance, HP is an interesting place to work daily. With access to many different business units and clients there is never a dul moment
Great company to work for
Programme Project Manager, Technical Services (Former Employee), Sydney NSWJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: struggling with market share
A giant company in the IT Industry that provides IT solutions to enterprise, small and medium business and small customers with passion, integrity and honesty.
Worklife balance
Taxation Accounting (Former Employee), Melbourne, VICMay 4, 2014
Pros: work exposure
Cons: long hours
Short stint at HP, learnt a lot from the job which is very valuable for the future
Great experience and fun to work
Senior Change Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, VictoriaApril 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, health checks
HP is a dynamic place to work at and has such diversity it is hard to get a grasp of it all. The good thing is you meet fantastic people and very intelligent people at the same time. Co-workers were a very close knit family with great work ethic. Hardest part of the job was actually satisfying the customer on a daily basis as you always had to be on – more... the ball. Enjoy it all thoroughly as it is fun to have a good challenge every day and experienced people around you that you could share and feed off. – less
excellent work life balance
Regional UNIX Capability Team Lead (Former Employee), Melbourne, VICMarch 30, 2014
excellent work life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job was to tackle new and interesting situations.
Productive and fun place
Country Manager HP Networking (Former Employee), RhodesFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Great working environment. Lots of learning about operations, P & L, customer service.
Working Remotely and Productively
Quality and Service Improvement Manager (Current Employee), Brisbane, QLDJune 4, 2013
Pros: working remotely
Cons: long hours
Projects are usually given to us at the end of the year for the following year and most of the planning are done at the beginning of the year. What I enjoy working for this company is that you could get clear direction and work is always challenging. It keeps you on your feet.You can work remotely anywhere in the work and you are not required to be – more... in the office as long as you can deliver on your projects. – less
Current Employee in Bangalore (India)
Business analyst (Former Employee), MelbourneSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: everyone working as family and friendly
Cons: compensation needs to match the market
Advice to Senior Management – A very good company with great culture.
fast paced and lots of incoming calls
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2014
1. Helped customers with billing,orders,payments,credits.
2. learned to calm customers down when they are irate when they call about products or billing.
3. Helped co-workers when needed help and got along with them.
4. Hardest part of the job was keeping phone time under specified amount of time when trying to make a customer happy and satisfied.
5. – more... Team work was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
I like my department at HP
Database Developer (Current Employee), Madison, WIDecember 20, 2014
Pros: flexible
One of the better places I have worked in Madison, WI. Work is challenging and work load is reasonable
Good People
Business Services Manager - Networks (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 19, 2014
Pros: awesome people
Cons: excessive bureaucracy
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the people on my team. When I first started, I was given free reign to perform my duties, to build the most resilient, redundant network possible. The members on my team all supported each other, and collaborated very well together.
Good place to work,Friendly and hard workers
Process Associate (Current Employee), HPDecember 19, 2014
Pros: able to gather and share solutions for supported equipment.
Cons: constant lay offs
I enjoyed working for HP. Always busy which I liked. Learned something new all the time. Co-workers were great. I worked with all levels of management and peers across may departments.

Hewlett Packard developed, designed and manufactured excellent hardware to include printers, mainframe computers, hand held devices, calculators, desktop and laptop – more... computers. The company focus was to produce quality products that were both excellent and dependable.
Most of my time as a direct support technician for HP supported companies was to take calls from either the supported company technical support employees or from an end user. My shift was usually the first one with a report time of 0600 local. The other technicians and I were able to usually solve the customer's issue with our personal knowledge or by assisting one another. The hardest part of the job was when a customer calling in was difficult to guide because of the customer's inability to focus on providing answers to logical questions because of the personal stress the customer was experiencing.
The really enjoyable part of the job was when, after a few questions to the customer, an immediate correction and resolution was achieved. – less
HP Enterprise is much different than HP corporate
ITO Service Delivery Consultant (Current Employee), Millington, TNDecember 18, 2014
I was laid off on the latest government contract renewal. For me, it was great. The job progressed to the point it was busy work. There was no room for advancement. No one left their positions. Any input one had was considered, but didn't matter. Management was amazing. In fact, the entire division was. The problems lied with upper management and the – more... company's treatment of employees. – less
Challenging Place to Work
Senior Program Manager - ITO Services (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 18, 2014
Good Culture and Work Life Balance. Working from home is a great benefit.
Great company culture and pride in HP
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Bay Area; Palo Alto, CaliforniaDecember 17, 2014
Pros: nice campus, great company culture with flexible work arrangements.
Cons: compensation for ea's not up to market standard.
I am a true HP fan... fan of the products, people and culture.
Not up to date in how they treat EA's, a bit behind the times in my opinion.
Productive and fun workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VADecember 17, 2014
no additional comments....

HP is a productive and fun workplace
Friendly workplace and hard workers
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 17, 2014
Inbound calls for Guthy Renker , I took care of the customers issue in a timely matter, Following call flow. I received multiple 100% QA for a job well done as well as customer compliments.
Then I was moved to a different client , United Cargo. I went thru a intensive 2 week training and became a booking agent . We booked freight for companys to ship – more... world wide.
I was later bumped up to the Issue Resolution Team, where we would locate lost freight for the costumer. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About HP

Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, – Read more