HP Employee Reviews

Surviving with the brand
Senior Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 March 2017
HP has the potential to be a great company. But unfortunately, the company has adapted a strategy not to invest on its own employees. Hence the employees are not encouraged to upgrade their skills.
Amazing work culture with caring staff
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rhodes NSW22 November 2016
Working at HP is a fun filled experience where in I get to know and learn managing different types of works presented to me. The manager is very helpful and eager to help people out .
Pros
Free coffee and
Great people
Business Development Specialist - Servers (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 November 2016
Fantastic team and people...excellent solutions and great resources. unmatched leadership, unmatched supply chains, great work life balance. brand is supported by many resells and alliance partners.Great commission structure.
Terrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rhodes NSW30 October 2016
Full of politics - Do not work for this company

No future Management is very poor no outlook and constant job cuts and cost savings that make no sense whatsoever
Routine work place, job uncertainity
Sr. SharePoint Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA30 September 2016
- Not very well structure
- Every vertical /pillar works in silos
- Very less opportunity to grow or do something new
- Good work balance
- Appraisals are not tough
Pros
Cons
No learning opportunity
Progressive Technology Behemoth
Expert Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Teleworker7 July 2016
Despite the size of HPE, it is a challenging and enjoyable place to work. High performance teams, collaborative approach, and very challenging technical products to develop. A fabulous place to work for the technically minded.
Challenging and productive place to work, excellent management.
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lockleys SA5 July 2016
(Overall rating for the company should be 5 stars but I am unable to select anything above 4)
Management were exceptional and constantly provided me with feedback to be able to improve my skills.
Co-workers made me look forward to going to work, everyone did their own bit and made being part of a team a delight.
The hardest part about my job was having to leave my position.
The most enjoyable part about my job was being able to provide Customers with a solution to their problem.
Good Place to Work
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 May 2016
Great company, culture, management and innovation turn-around strategy. This was one of the most rewarding experiences of my career to date and wouldn't hesitate going back for a second, loyal HP Alumni!
Excellent Teamwork Environment
Field Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC31 May 2016
HP has provided me with a great deal of opportunities in the job field of Desktop Support Engineer, with both remote and on-site support roles over my 15 years with the organisation.

As an on-site support representative, I found a great satisfaction in working with people on all of the Customer Account roles.
HP has always provided extensive training material to assist with improving my approach to work ethics and an overall improvement to my work performance.
The work offered was extremely challenging but totally rewarding.

I thoroughly enjoyed my years working for HP and given the opportunity, I would certainly take up another position in the organisation.
Pros
Rewarding work, excellent team comradery and a great organisation!
Cons
Can't think of any
Productive and fun at work
System Software engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalow NSW30 May 2016
Hp has a good work culture,flexible work hours and fun at work.
It helps employees to learn and experiment and helps cater there knowledge needs.
Great Leadership
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 May 2016
Nice experience working with HP, good leadership & good work life balance. Team & project was great to work with.
Office location is very convenient.
A work place full of opportunities
Service Delivery Consultant / Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 May 2016
A typical day at HP was filled with a number of tasks to attend to, the days were busy and very enjoyable.
I was given a great opportunity to work in area that interested me and I really enjoyed.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
Great place to work with a great culture
Sales Operations/Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill VIC10 May 2016
the typical day would include dealing with all the mass merchants with all issues or questions that they may have whether it be for themselves or there customers.
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
no backup plan when illness hits
HP Enterprise
Enterprise Solution Architect / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA26 April 2016
Great people with some excellent technology. The work security and advancement is lacking. All in all they are a good company to work for.
Focused workplace
Senior Enterprise Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC20 April 2016
Nice place to work. Team is also great with a relaxed culture. Autonomous role with flexible hours. Salary is also quite good.
excellent training materials, good people
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 March 2016
Working with them nearly 8 years where I've learned various area's of financial analytical area. And also achieved- how to handle senior stakeholders for day to day business.
Great Learning Experience of my Career
Onsite Administrator - (Part Time - Contract) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 February 2016
I have learned to improve communication skills, work in a team,

I have enjoyed every day at work as it was most interested job of my career. I have always been eager to work long and sometimes didn't want to have weekends as i enjoyed the work so much and always eager for Mondays so i can keep enjoying my work. Even during weekends i have managed to come to office to complete the task to keep up HP quality support and service.

I was based onsite which helped me learn onsite experience and also to work along with HP Project management team. I desired for more opportunities and represented HP with various clients and maintained the support. I was also nominated for best performance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Working Environment, Opportunity to work for Multi National Company
Cons
Always Desired to have Permanent Opportunity
Good place to work with
IT Analyst (IT Tape Media Operator) (Current Employee) –  East Burwood, Melbourne26 November 2015
Typical day starts with following the backlogs of all the incidents and tape movements. It is followed by adhering the adhoc requests and prioritising them according to client requirements.

Managing the Service Management queue for incidents and resolving them if any.
Cons
12 hour shift
Great culture and lot to learn, friendly team
ICT Support Technician (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC18 November 2015
I had fun working at HP. great place to learn lot of new stuff and a team who was always there to help like family. i definitely want to work for them on permanent basis rather than being on a contract.
Pros
learned a lot about HP
Cons
it was a contract
Technical Operations Coordinator / Resource Coordinator
Customer Project /Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC4 November 2015
Challenging and hectic work environment managing up-to 40 infrastructure projects within technical services at any one time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.