HP Employee Reviews in Australia

Challenging and productive place to work, excellent management.
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lockleys SAJuly 5, 2016
(Overall rating for the company should be 5 stars but I am unable to select anything above 4)
Management were exceptional and constantly provided me with feedback to be able to improve my skills.
Co-workers made me look forward to going to work, everyone did their own bit and made being part of a team a delight.
The hardest part about my job was having to leave my position.
The most enjoyable part about my job was being able to provide Customers with a solution to their problem.
Good Place to Work
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWMay 31, 2016
Great company, culture, management and innovation turn-around strategy. This was one of the most rewarding experiences of my career to date and wouldn't hesitate going back for a second, loyal HP Alumni!
Excellent Teamwork Environment
Field Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VICMay 31, 2016
HP has provided me with a great deal of opportunities in the job field of Desktop Support Engineer, with both remote and on-site support roles over my 15 years with the organisation.

As an on-site support representative, I found a great satisfaction in working with people on all of the Customer Account roles.
HP has always provided extensive training material to assist with improving my approach to work ethics and an overall improvement to my work performance.
The work offered was extremely challenging but totally rewarding.

I thoroughly enjoyed my years working for HP and given the opportunity, I would certainly take up another position in the organisation.
Pros
Rewarding work, excellent team comradery and a great organisation!
Cons
Can't think of any
Productive and fun at work
System Software engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalow NSWMay 30, 2016
Hp has a good work culture,flexible work hours and fun at work.
It helps employees to learn and experiment and helps cater there knowledge needs.
Great Leadership
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSWMay 25, 2016
Nice experience working with HP, good leadership & good work life balance. Team & project was great to work with.
Office location is very convenient.
A work place full of opportunities
Service Delivery Consultant / Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SAMay 11, 2016
A typical day at HP was filled with a number of tasks to attend to, the days were busy and very enjoyable.
I was given a great opportunity to work in area that interested me and I really enjoyed.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
Great place to work with a great culture
Sales Operations/Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill VICMay 10, 2016
the typical day would include dealing with all the mass merchants with all issues or questions that they may have whether it be for themselves or there customers.
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
no backup plan when illness hits
HP Enterprise
Enterprise Solution Architect / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SAApril 26, 2016
Great people with some excellent technology. The work security and advancement is lacking. All in all they are a good company to work for.
Focused workplace
Senior Enterprise Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VICApril 20, 2016
Nice place to work. Team is also great with a relaxed culture. Autonomous role with flexible hours. Salary is also quite good.
excellent training materials, good people
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWMarch 1, 2016
Working with them nearly 8 years where I've learned various area's of financial analytical area. And also achieved- how to handle senior stakeholders for day to day business.
Great Learning Experience of my Career
Onsite Administrator - (Part Time - Contract) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSWFebruary 25, 2016
I have learned to improve communication skills, work in a team,

I have enjoyed every day at work as it was most interested job of my career. I have always been eager to work long and sometimes didn't want to have weekends as i enjoyed the work so much and always eager for Mondays so i can keep enjoying my work. Even during weekends i have managed to come to office to complete the task to keep up HP quality support and service.

I was based onsite which helped me learn onsite experience and also to work along with HP Project management team. I desired for more opportunities and represented HP with various clients and maintained the support. I was also nominated for best performance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Working Environment, Opportunity to work for Multi National Company
Cons
Always Desired to have Permanent Opportunity
Good place to work with
IT Analyst (IT Tape Media Operator) (Current Employee) –  East Burwood, MelbourneNovember 26, 2015
Typical day starts with following the backlogs of all the incidents and tape movements. It is followed by adhering the adhoc requests and prioritising them according to client requirements.

Managing the Service Management queue for incidents and resolving them if any.
Cons
12 hour shift
Great culture and lot to learn, friendly team
ICT Support Technician (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VICNovember 18, 2015
I had fun working at HP. great place to learn lot of new stuff and a team who was always there to help like family. i definitely want to work for them on permanent basis rather than being on a contract.
Pros
learned a lot about HP
Cons
it was a contract
Technical Operations Coordinator / Resource Coordinator
Customer Project /Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VICNovember 4, 2015
Challenging and hectic work environment managing up-to 40 infrastructure projects within technical services at any one time
Excellent Colleagues & Team Work
Senior Account & Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICNovember 1, 2015
Excellent colleagues to work with and great team work across various regions. Good clients to work with/for that understand some of the difficulties in providing services in the current environment.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Excellent Colleagues, Technically astute engineers
Cons
No reward for effort/performance, No investment in career development
It has a work-life balance culture
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 27, 2015
This company's top priority is for employees to have work-life balance. We are well compensated here as well. However, what made it difficult for us is the shifting schedule. Since this is a multi-national company, we had European and Latin American shifts.
Pros
Work-life balance, Compensation and benefits
Cons
Shifting schedule
A great company to work for
Internal Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill VicJuly 8, 2015
I enjoyed working at HP as every day was a challange. The hardest part of the job was learning about the many different departments that operate within the company. My day was spent dealing with internal and external emails regarding services and quotes. The management team were very supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers who made work fun.
Pros
Flexibility
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  malaysiaJune 14, 2015
In this challenging role, I am required to carry out research, design, develop and maintain support services for new business applications and information systems solutions. I’ll need to analyze the business requirements and participate in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with Hp's standards.

working hours are from 7am to 4pm
-strong team work, and good work ethics, fun place to work
-friendly co workers
Pros
nice environment
Cons
poor salary package
Great working enviorment
Technical specialist (Former Employee) –  Depot Road singaporeMarch 30, 2015
Its a great place to work. All the employers are friendly and hard working. When its come to work every one work hard and when its come to play , every play hard too.
Pros
very flexible working conditions
Flexible working environnment
Level 2 Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rhodes SydneyMarch 2, 2015
My primary role is to support and management of Leighton Holdings network, datacentre, security, server and storage administration. I work in a small team of six supporting servers Physical & Virtual, networks monitoring, OS installation and configuration, backup / recovery, connectivity, server management, security.
Pros
good team and exposure to multiple platform
Cons
12 hours rotating shift