HP Employee Reviews in Australia

Great Learning Experience of my Career
Onsite Administrator - (Part Time - Contract) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSWFebruary 25, 2016
I have learned to improve communication skills, work in a team,

I have enjoyed every day at work as it was most interested job of my career. I have always been eager to work long and sometimes didn't want to have weekends as i enjoyed the work so much and always eager for Mondays so i can keep enjoying my work. Even during weekends i have managed to come to office to complete the task to keep up HP quality support and service.

I was based onsite which helped me learn onsite experience and also to work along with HP Project management team. I desired for more opportunities and represented HP with various clients and maintained the support. I was also nominated for best performance.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Working Environment, Opportunity to work for Multi National Company
Cons
Always Desired to have Permanent Opportunity
Great place to work with a great culture
Sales Operations/Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill VICMay 10, 2016
the typical day would include dealing with all the mass merchants with all issues or questions that they may have whether it be for themselves or there customers.
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
no backup plan when illness hits
Excellent Colleagues & Team Work
Senior Account & Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICNovember 1, 2015
Excellent colleagues to work with and great team work across various regions. Good clients to work with/for that understand some of the difficulties in providing services in the current environment.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Excellent Colleagues, Technically astute engineers
Cons
No reward for effort/performance, No investment in career development
Good place to work with
IT Analyst (IT Tape Media Operator) (Current Employee) –  East Burwood, MelbourneNovember 26, 2015
Typical day starts with following the backlogs of all the incidents and tape movements. It is followed by adhering the adhoc requests and prioritising them according to client requirements.

Managing the Service Management queue for incidents and resolving them if any.
Cons
12 hour shift
excellent training materials, good people
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWMarch 1, 2016
Working with them nearly 8 years where I've learned various area's of financial analytical area. And also achieved- how to handle senior stakeholders for day to day business.
It has a work-life balance culture
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 27, 2015
This company's top priority is for employees to have work-life balance. We are well compensated here as well. However, what made it difficult for us is the shifting schedule. Since this is a multi-national company, we had European and Latin American shifts.
Pros
Work-life balance, Compensation and benefits
Cons
Shifting schedule
Great culture and lot to learn, friendly team
ICT Support Technician (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VICNovember 18, 2015
I had fun working at HP. great place to learn lot of new stuff and a team who was always there to help like family. i definitely want to work for them on permanent basis rather than being on a contract.
Pros
learned a lot about HP
Cons
it was a contract
HP Enterprise
Enterprise Solution Architect / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SAApril 26, 2016
Great people with some excellent technology. The work security and advancement is lacking. All in all they are a good company to work for.
Focused workplace
Senior Enterprise Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VICApril 20, 2016
Nice place to work. Team is also great with a relaxed culture. Autonomous role with flexible hours. Salary is also quite good.
Technical Operations Coordinator / Resource Coordinator
Customer Project /Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VICNovember 4, 2015
Challenging and hectic work environment managing up-to 40 infrastructure projects within technical services at any one time
A great company to work for
Internal Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill VicJuly 8, 2015
I enjoyed working at HP as every day was a challange. The hardest part of the job was learning about the many different departments that operate within the company. My day was spent dealing with internal and external emails regarding services and quotes. The management team were very supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers who made work fun.
Pros
Flexibility
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  malaysiaJune 14, 2015
In this challenging role, I am required to carry out research, design, develop and maintain support services for new business applications and information systems solutions. I’ll need to analyze the business requirements and participate in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with Hp's standards.

working hours are from 7am to 4pm
-strong team work, and good work ethics, fun place to work
-friendly co workers
Pros
nice environment
Cons
poor salary package
Flexible working environnment
Level 2 Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rhodes SydneyMarch 2, 2015
My primary role is to support and management of Leighton Holdings network, datacentre, security, server and storage administration. I work in a small team of six supporting servers Physical & Virtual, networks monitoring, OS installation and configuration, backup / recovery, connectivity, server management, security.
Pros
good team and exposure to multiple platform
Cons
12 hours rotating shift
Rewarding career with HP
Program / Project Management (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VICFebruary 5, 2015
I am thankful to have had a fulfilling career with HP.

Especially when I first joined, they were very people orientated with good people development programs.

I loved working there and enjoyed steady promotions and recognition.

From lead analyst / programmer, system manager, project manager, to Portfolio Manager and then to deputy Manager of a department of 50 staff.

The climate of HP changed over time and with new management and the corporate competition lead HP to downside there operations and staff. Hence I was offered a redundancy package that I accepted.
Pros
great opportunities, great people to work with, good benefits
Cons
staff reductions causing great stress on staff
Great Place to work
Senior Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Depot road singaporeDecember 11, 2014
Typical day at work was when we couldn't meet the production target due to hard down of machines. learned how to answer in the meeting from senior management n build my confident giving explanations and path forward in front of the senior management. My boss and the management was well understanding the situations arises and always very supportive. I had a great bunch of co-workers who was very responsible at work and crazy at the time when we are out of the work and time to enjoy.I really miss the time I spent in Singapore. I wouldn't leave that company if not for my PR in Australia
Pros
learning curve
IT support corporation
Team Leader and Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLDFebruary 25, 2015
HP is a world leader in providing IT support to all aspects of business.

They have 2 major components for sales and sales delivery.
My role was corporate onsite and remote support.
Pros
blue chip company with known brand awareness
Cons
global restructuring
Great working enviorment
Technical specialist (Former Employee) –  Depot Road singaporeMarch 30, 2015
Its a great place to work. All the employers are friendly and hard working. When its come to work every one work hard and when its come to play , every play hard too.
Pros
very flexible working conditions
Lots of variety
Business Process Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  BrisbaneNovember 26, 2014
Very busy, fast paced environment, where customer service is key. I learned a variety of different tasks and roles in my 6+ years with the company. The hardest part of the job was ensuring all service levels were met each month and the most enjoyable was seeing the team achieve their goals.
Pros
global company
Contract Admin Team are amazing people
Permanent - Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Forest HillJanuary 28, 2015
My typical work day consisted of starting at 7am to be online and ready for a team of Sales Reps based in New Zealand. I looked after the renewal of support contracts and whilst in me employ of HP I learnt how to use SAP.
Great experience and fun to work
Senior Change Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VictoriaApril 23, 2014
HP is a dynamic place to work at and has such diversity it is hard to get a grasp of it all. The good thing is you meet fantastic people and very intelligent people at the same time. Co-workers were a very close knit family with great work ethic. Hardest part of the job was actually satisfying the customer on a daily basis as you always had to be on the ball. Enjoy it all thoroughly as it is fun to have a good challenge every day and experienced people around you that you could share and feed off.
Pros
free lunches, health checks