Hudson Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good variety of roles
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA13 June 2017
I have been very happy with the roles offered to me through Hudson. Staff at Hudson keep in touch regularly. My most recent role was in a central city location, which suited me very well.
Good team environment
Managing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide20 September 2015
Sales and HR consultant, working with a variety of clients across industry sectors.
Typical day includes:
Sales Calls
Following up on HR matters
Management of a sales team
Administration
(actually for CUBIC) Great people, hard to get recognised for hard work.
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD2 June 2015
A typical day sees me producing go cards for distribution and sale, completing balance transfers for patrons, various admin roles, data entry and communication with stakeholders.

In this role, I was able to learn the various parts that make up the public transport fare system.

Management can be a bit of a tough read. Professionalism is taken to the point where you never really know where you stand, which can lead to a few shocks and miscommunications. Otherwise, they are passionate and dedicated, and usually great people to work for.

Coworkers are friendly and inclusive. A mixed bag of people that tend to mesh well.

The hardest part of the job tends to be the lack of recognition. Or rather, the very selective recognition. Regardless of your results or achievements, unless you are working on the pet project of the upper management, you may as well not exist.

Most enjoyable part is the culture. The cross department communication really builds strong ties of friendship and team spirit.
Pros
Free lunch every fortnight
Cons
Not much opportunity for advancement, very rigid structure, stingy with awards