Inverell Shire Council Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible to work for.
A good friend worked there (Former Employee) –  Inverell NSW22 April 2016
The saying two many cheifs and not enough indians sounds very fitting for this place way to many supervisors! New employees who are hard working and actually do their job get treated badly the ones that have been employed for years are lazy and do the job wrong and when confonted about it they a quick to blame a new employee. Someone had fallen asleep with a weed sprayer hanging out of the truck. He has been there many years so no one battered an eye lid. Supervisors do not train people properly and are always quick to blame the new person if something goes wrong resulting in them getting fired. If you have family on the council or you are lazy, looking for a job where you can sleep or sit on the phone all day this is the job for you.
Pros
free work gear
Cons
defiently all a bunch of nasty people
Work feels like a prison
Water Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Ashford, NSW13 November 2015
With all the monitors on our machinery ,and the way we are tracked, it feels like the chain gang, my co workers feel the same as I do, the hardest part of my job, is filling up my tanker, with a huge hose it is like a big anaconda, I have a job to lift it on my own, as it is a foot round and long as.
Pros
Free Work Gear 9 Day Fortnight
Cons
Monitors on our Machines, Gps, Fuel, two ways, I feel like a prison escapee