JLL Employee Reviews

Private company experience
Payroll Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 October 2017
Since this was first time working for a private company it was very challenging and interesting. leant a few additinal skills and improved my Excel spread sheet V lookup and Pivot tables.
Pros
Flexible work ; Thursday free drinks after work.
Cons
Travel to city too much travel time
FUN place to work
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW12 September 2017
It is a long time since I worked there but I know that all the sills I have in computers were learned there. A company who were prepared to train their staff in a very professional manner.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Great Place to work
Head of Lease Administration - Australasia (Current Employee) –  Melbourne3 July 2017
Progressed well within JLL. Good culture and work environment. I would recommend JLL to anyone looking for a place that rewards hard work. This is based on my 6 years with the company
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pyrmont3 January 2017
Excellent company to work for and supportive of employees. Very competitive salary and strong teamwork ethic. Enjoyed working as part of this company.
Fun place to work with really professional staff
Casual - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Melbourne16 November 2016
I really enjoyed working with the Facilities Management team analysing Invoices from a major Contractor for work carried out at
RMIT. Due to my previous experience in FM, I found this work most interesting.
Pros
Great Staff
Challenging but rewarding
Executive Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, Australia28 September 2016
Provide high level of support to the Director of the department managing diary and travel requirements, scheduling meetings, and fulfilling jobs as requested.

Team management
Risk and Workplace Health and Safety Management
Contractor management
General administration

Newly created role so was challenging to begin with trying to learn everything

Enjoyable part of the job is learning about a whole different industry out there that I was unaware of
Pros
Frequent social events, lots of food, career advancement
Cons
N/a
Global Company with access to wealth of useful property data
Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 April 2016
On secondment to ANZ Bank most of the time
Reviewing Agile working by department and correcting non-agile practices through forums and workshops
Coordinating IT roll-outs against Real Estate strategy
Initiated new transformation programme in call centre
Worked on productivity initiatives in (Digital) New Products development
Also directed new Client development projects outside of ANZ, including HSBC (Sydney), Verizon, BP Oil, NAB and Telstra initiatives in Melbourne.
Held workshops and individual interviews with seniors of HSBC in Sydney and delivered Strategy Proposal, which resulted in them relocating.
Hardest part of the job was working alone as team was based in Singapore and Hong Kong (different time zones

PROS: JLL is a strong brand, with a wide databank of international property information and access to new business through referrals from jobs completed elsewhere in the world

CONS: Employee engagement is affected by excessive performance pressure resulting in poor innovation and staff retention.
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Corporate giant
Multi-site Facilities Manager QLD and NT (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 March 2016
JLL is a good company to work for. They offer a wide range of clients/accounts to work with and have good career opportunities.
Once you are employed with them, you are able to move between accounts also up-skilling in completely different roles.
Great work culture
Customer Service Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney Town Hall NSW23 February 2016
Overall I believe JLL has one of the best working cultures out there, they had a lot of social and team building events that makes you feel valued.
I learned a lot over my 5 years, a lot about commercial property management. JLL offers a lot of courses and training to their employees, which again makes you feel valued that they are putting time and effort into their employees.
My Day to Day Run Sheet
Facilities Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW2 February 2016
I multitask reading and actioning emails while arranging for contractors to attend site to conduct reactive and preventative maintenance services, plus managing the help desk where all tasks jobs are raised and have to be completed in a timely manner.
In addition to the general day tasks I conduct a regular site inspection to make sure there aren't any health and safety hazards, if there is I will have to raise a ticket to get this completed.

As we I liaise with 30 vendors I manage the finance of processing all invoices to ensure thy are paid with in the agreed time frame.

To ensure I make my stakeholder happy if they request any additional assistance from me that is out side of my scope I assist them in a timely manner without hesitation.
Pros
Meet new people
Great career starter
Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  Darwin, NT27 October 2015
Great career potential with amazing amounts of training and potential to grow within the organisation. I work in a small team in a start up office in Darwin, the company is quickly expanding and continued growth means improved job security!
No review
Finance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District, NSW26 October 2015
The company has provided me with a great opportunity to learn about SAP and improve my personal and professional skills.
Good learning ground
National Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney12 February 2015
Good organisation to gain experience.
Co-workers were helpful
Hardest part was dealing with non-finance stakeholders
JLL has a good culture and tends to promote from within.
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane & Sydney2 December 2013
JLL has a good culture and tends to promote from within. Like any service provider this depends on the account you are working on and the clients expectations.