Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

its a very good experiance
DISPATCH TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 April 2017
i feel that there is something to learn where even your body is also set to do some daily basic work your mind get sharper hen you shorting the products so the job is also good health wise
Fun to work with the company
Promo girl (Former Employee) –  Philippines21 February 2017
Good benefits,salary and management. Fun to work with the company. Be nice to the boss and the costumers and alway follow the instructions of your boss.
Pros
Free transport
RTSM Coordinator
RTSM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe UK12 July 2016
Over the past nine years, I have acquired experience in coordination within leading pharmaceutical companies involved in international clinical trials as well as medical device company specialized into extreme orthopedic implants. Having worked under both French and UK regulatory requirements, I have the skill to adapt myself to any environment. I also have a strong experience on TMF (Paper & Electronic) and administrative follow-up.
Excellent organizational skills, very good attention to details, pro- active, flexible and able to multi-task, I’m able to work in a team and independently.
Highly motivated, I’m looking forward to be part of a CRO or a leading Pharmaceutical company to coordinate studies and liaise with the Investigators and the CRA’s in order to continually improve my competencies, my skills and knowledge in pharmaceutical regulatory and laws.
Tough but extremely rewarding
Director, Regional Orthopedic Operations ASPAC (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2016
every day is different, but the impact we have on the patients we touch is always there and is what keep me coming back every day.
Pros
People, culture and what we do makes a difference
Great work place to learn and work
Store person (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 February 2016
J&J is a great place to work
they are very SAP process oriented and has a very high standard when it comes to quality. I learned how to keep in step with the policies and procedures. I had the privilege of going through more than 70 compliance trainings. Team work was excellent. Management was very patient and willing to teach and train the new staff.
The hardest part of the job was compatibility with SAP and infrastructural noncompliance that took a long time to fix.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that they allowed me to design, develop and implement some of the processes that I felt needed some amendment.
Pros
Great Caffeteria
Cons
Some times long hours
Pro-active and passionate staff.
Team Leader Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 February 2016
Johnson and Johnson Pacific had a Good work/life balance that was Credo based. Working in the field or office I found the staff to be friendly and passionate in every aspect.
Pros
People
Cons
time constraints
A good environment to develop one's career
Regional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 August 2015
Provide direction for countries, from tactical to strategic activities. Support product, through learning and logistics.
Cross functional, cultural and selling activities.
Management very supportive of aall the businesses, not revenue dependant.
Excellent co-workers, supportive and engaging.
Being the only one who was responsible for the portfolio in the region.
Very dynamic fast growing business
Pros
A great work environment, patient focused
Cons
Can be driven by too many processes, very risk averse
Informative and enjoyable summer job
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW28 January 2015
Reviewed manufacturing information for various J&J products to ensure they met internal and external regulation standards, and were fit for release.
Pros
Full benefits of a permanent employee
Cons
Limited number of tasks I could handle as a temporary employee
Great Family Company
Service Desk and Desktop Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW15 January 2014
Great family company that had a lot of consideration for their employees