Lite n' Easy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive workplace with opportunities for growth and fun
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Banyo QLD18 June 2017
A typical day at work is packing pallets, ensuring correct count of product is present and making sure the team is fairly rotated. I learned how to work with great time management, so that no matter how busy it was, we could keep up as a team and with production. Learning how to get along with a team no matter how any team member was feeling was always important and learning how to build rapport came easily, which was good because it brought good balance to people focus and task focus. The hardest part of the job was going through different methods of working and finding which way best suited me. Observing the way other team members worked, but at the end of the day, it always came down to figuring out quickly how I best work. The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling accomplishment of productivity during along with all other team mates.
Pros
Discounted meals, free health checks, free access to the gym and to personal trainers.
Cons
Working far from home and around heavy traffic hours
Productive workplace
Cleaner (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Banyo QLD9 March 2017
Met new people hard workers .. From all walks of life.. Very multicultural workplace from the short time of being at Lite and Easy .. It was great working at Lite an Easy before my car accident 2012 which ended my work 2012
Pros
No free lunches .. I must of missed it..
Cons
Long hours..
Great environment to work in
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Banyo QLD27 January 2017
Great environment to work in the workers are awesome people to work with the culture there is great .Love some of the food. 😊 just definitely love the work place in general.
Pros
Great meals for lunch
Cons
Hours are great still have time to spend with my family
I was a really an amazing experience because the staff was cooperative and helpful. I enjoyed my work there.
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC22 November 2016
Personally i am interested in food and nutrition. It was a great experience for me to work with Lite N' Easy because they provides diet food to people. I was in a packing roll. There for i used to do packing and labeling of food as per requirement.
Pros
cooperative staff
Cons
short hours
very friendly staff member and supervisor also
Night cleaning (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 April 2014
as per my view the work culture is very friendly and very helping staff to each other also the supervisor and other management staff also.

Want to know more about Lite n' Easy?

Ask a question