Marie Stopes International Employee Reviews

Professional and Supportive workplace ensuring all clients healthcare needs were met.
Centre Team & Project Manager (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre, VIC21 June 2015
I am an accomplished team manager and customer service specialist who has managed multiple team members at a time and has worked on various projects spread across multiple organisations. I pride myself in maintaining complete confidentiality, on the spot problem solving in high risk scenarios and have a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional customer service.
Friendly environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sydney16 January 2015
Fast pace facility offers great patient care with wonderful staff. the managers are true caring management a rare find. Relief is always offered for breaks, the managers help relieve the workload by working the floor. I can't speak highly enough about the work environment.
Pros
Great friendly helpfull work environment
Cons
Fast pace
Productive workplace
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth,WA23 July 2013
Typical day at work varies on what the GP list looks like e,g if we have more than 25 clients coming in that day then its going to be very busy all day and the time fly's, those are the best days on other days it can be very slow but never boring there is always something to do. Everyday I learn something new without fail, and the Admin Manager is always there to teach you something else, Management is great and everyone gets treated the same,and with the co-workers there it's what make the job enjoyable, all are fun and easy to get along with. The hardest part of job i would have to say is the tension we get with everyone sitting in the waiting room for long periods of time. Overall its one the most respectable places to work and i praise all the woman and men who do/did/ going to work there!!
Pros
Great Team.
Cons
Long Hours