Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 5,094 reviews
Pruductive and great culture
Guest services manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne30 April 2016
Great company to work. managed by a great general manager who always leads from the front with extensive leadership skills and as a manager I have learnt a lot.

One of the best cultured company I have worked for so far , takes care of their associates really well and motivates us to do more and achieve our personal and company goals
Pros
Free meals, great cuture, energetic team
Cons
long weeks
nice work and friendly employees
Kitchen hand (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW9 November 2015
the work was quite fun as I was able to work in many different kitchens throughout the hotel. I learned a lot and I had great mentors to guide me and help me understand and perform my responsibilities.
Pros
free lunches, lockers and clean
Cons
repetitive work and long hours
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Circular Quay11 September 2015
Great Staff , Friendly orientated.

Team Management , I learnt most of my hospitality experience at the Marriot Hotel the history behind it is a great story and working for the company wasn't about the hotel luxury but about a man who wanted to advocate and feed people.
Pros
Accomodation discounted
Cons
Flexible roster
good workplace
PURCHASING CLERK (Former Employee) –  parramatta, Sydney7 May 2015
Excellent communication skills and supporting Mangers, Front of house, and reporting issues to Maintenance team. Always encouraging, motivating, coaching to all team members and provide training them time to time. Looking After housekeeping stocks, ordering every fortnight, maintaining per level, cost controlling and good dealing relationship with suppliers.
nice working environment
Audio Visual Technical Officer (Former Employee) –  Singapore Marriott hotel , orchard road singapore11 December 2014
Its great place to work. only thing which I dont like was had to work 16 hrs some days as there wasn't any one else to cover me specially when my technicians on leave. Other than that I really enjoyed working for one of the best hotel brand in the world.
Pros
Weeekends and public holiday was very busy
Cons
very clean job
Great welcome to Marriott
Buffet Runner (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD10 November 2014
A typical day at work represented a challenge because of the french culture. Anyways I learned to be better in my job and also learned to love what I did. I still have good friends I found in this job.
Great Team Work and switch between stations
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia11 June 2012
A typical day at work was taking over the shift who just finished their work day, and get familiarized with the upcoming shift and guests.
The best company to work
Formal Chinese operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila and Indonesia2 May 2012
I love working for the Marriott, we were treated with fair and equal working environment. Team work were emphasize, standards were set accordingly and balancing on work and social
Pros
yearly outing
Very well managed hpospitality group.
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Queensland Australia23 March 2012
Marriott was instrumental in my growth as a professional. Exemplary attention to detail and commitment to guest satisfaction and well maintained properties.