Mineral Resources Employee Reviews

Was not a good vibe
Excavator Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Headland WA5 November 2017
As a Digger Operator was a very frustrating hard digging site as blasting was not done properly .
always destroying buckets and machines down not only that rattle your brains out on a daily basis.
RECOMMEND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!.
Pros
Long term work
Cons
Heaps and heaps
Egm
employee (Former Employee) –  Carina Mine site12 February 2017
A typical day is being bullied and harassed.Waiting for the tap on the shoulder and the window seat.
DMP on speed dial.
Poor culture delivered , poor pay conditions, roster per contract never occurred, poor safety record so get to know the DMP.,
They sack all the good employees and managers.
Stress full environment. No mobile reception, food is bad, you have to be at the airport at 4am for a 5am flight then expect to work to 5.30pm and they promote fatigue management and safety, and you fly out on your first day of RnR
You will NOT HAVE any support of HR. EGM is a bully and egotistical maniac.
Pros
None what so ever. The worst culture and environment
Cons
NOT a good place to work!
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Applecross WA26 January 2017
I would not encourage anyone to work for this company at all! You are constantly micromanaged by management and the whole workplace is simply toxic with a wolf pack culture and fellow work colleagues listening and watching you every move to report you at every opportunity. As I said TOXIC! I was always undermined by management to a point I hated getting up in the morning to go to work! A few of my friends also experienced the same and simply walked out and never looked back! So whoever reads this THINK FIRST!
Pros
Cons
Having to endure a very toxic culture and being treated with disrespect
entry level mining company.
loader op, plant op. (Current Employee) –  Kalgoorlie WA4 January 2017
tunnel vision (production) poor salary base, poor super 9% on 38hrs (regardless of hours worked), no computer access, poor phone coverage (no phones allowed)accountability stop at you. entry level at best. looking around already.
Pros
good industry start. good blokes to work with, all try hard.
Cons
computer access, mobile phone access, wages on hourly rate(no salery) unpaid travel. treated like kids.
Good site and work
contract enviro (Former Employee) –  enviro24 October 2016
all the staff and facilities are very nice, lack of phone reception however there is wifi. Food is amazing, pay is good. Other than that I think it is a rippa site
Mineral Resources
Haulage Administrator (Former Employee) –  Applecross WA2 October 2016
My typical day at work was looking after all the hauliers and the invoices for the haulage side of the business.

I did learn alot from this company and how the biggest sites of the company run but all in all my experience with this company was not the best at all.
Pros
Great hours
Productive and fun workplace
Electrical Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee) –  Southern Cross WA16 September 2016
It was a great place to work. good lads, interesting job, they had a great attitude toward safety. Would work here again in the future.