Monadelphous Employee Reviews

Commited to Excellence
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia25 August 2017
Still to date the best company I worked for. They care about your wellbeing and have a genuine interest in its people.

All of my line managers were able to develop my abilities in order to become a manger that people respected
They have a good social club to get people together.
Construction / facilities supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA16 August 2017
I was fortunate enough to have a variety of rolls IE:- on site supervision in both SMP and Facility rolls but my favorite was Expediting, fabrication and logistics.
The management were mostly good and we worked well together in a team environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was to see the delivery on contracts on time.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with people, mainly subcontractors not willing to contribute to our success.
Cons
working hours were flexible and generally not long.
Monadelphous
HSE Advisor (Current Employee) –  australia wide27 July 2017
Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.

We are involved in some of Australia’s biggest and most complex projects and facilities, reflecting our position as a leader in our chosen markets.
our success and sustained growth are built on a reputation of producing solid, quality work, maintaining a clear customer focus and providing safe, reliable, innovative and cost-effective service solutions.
Great staff and personnel
Senior Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA21 July 2017
Easy to work for.
Great work environment
Great office and training facility set up.
Access to equipment and tools easy to achieve
Great sense of being an asset
Pros
Great lunch room set up
Cons
long way to the back training area
team environment
Lagger Cladder (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA13 July 2017
working for Kaefer was awesome as i was able to hone my skills with sheetmetal and watch and learn from the tradesmen that i had the chance of working with, this was very satisfying and rewarding as u are never too young to learn
Pros
good wages
Cons
time away from family
dont work for them ever
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 July 2017
not a good place to work for never pay the right pay stuff u around with flights they don't care about there workers supervisors are useless still waiting to get paid right
Good solid company values
Mechanical Fitters TA (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD14 June 2017
I found my experience working under Monadelphous to be good experience working within a helpful team The fact that they recognise good safety culture was satisfying.
Productive and a Fun workplace
Crane Operator/Rigger (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD12 June 2017
Monadelphous are a contracting group hire out to a Bigger Company for maintenance work, as a Crane Operator we are hire out to the Bigger Company to do various work around the site, Such as Change out Valves, Motors, Pumps, Pipes/Steel.
Monadelphous Management are professional about understanding what the client wants.
Workplace culture I found it to be great.
The hardest part of the job, I find it very hard to find one..?
The most enjoyable part of the job is Monadelphous Management are having faith in my ability to be able to please the clients requests.
Pros
Monadelphous having faith
Cons
Short notice to work back
good company to work for
mechanical fitter (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD16 May 2017
they have some very good supervisors to work with im lucky have been able to work within the maintainance and contruction side of the company I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to work for them
Pros
good to work for
Cons
need consistant work
Miss working there
Mechanical Trade Assistant / Asset Detailer (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA4 May 2017
I had the pleasure of working under a fantastic boss who has sadly passed away.
Environment was always fun and full of laughter.
Jobs always got completed on time.
Pros
Great pay
monos review
Lagger 2nd class sheetmetalworker (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA17 April 2017
Working on Woodsides Karratha Gas plant,on train 5 as a cryogenic insulator great company to work for always have the correct resources to complete job safely.always working with experienced people.great management people.flights were booked and paid.
Exciting time first time fly in fly out project
Boilermaker/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA11 April 2017
Great company to work for.
Very organised and communicated well with employees.
Good training program prior to commencing the project and they look after their employees very well.
I learned a great deal on this project as it was my first time in oil and gas industry on a fly in fly out project.
Good work culture
Turnaround Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kwinana WA7 April 2017
Was a challenging project. Good team back-up. all worked well as a team would work with them on any project.
look forward to being involved on any new projects.
well organised
Fitter (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD17 March 2017
During my time at Monadelphous , I found that I was given plenty of opportunity to partake in extra training and my supervisors demonstrated fine leadership qualities and organisation skills
Great people
Test Pack Coordinator, QA/QC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Karratha Industrial Estate WA25 February 2017
Good company to work for, most staff good to get. Along with and company structure was good. Was offered managers training , but declined
Pros
Helpfull
Cons
Did not have type of work to continue with company
very productive. high family values. qaulity with all jobs done
BOILERMAKER/WELDER (Former Employee) –  Western Australia,north qld ,kalgoorlie wa21 February 2017
a typical work day consists of a good team coming together to use our skills to perform and complete jobs to the highest standard, whilst maintaing a high ethic with health and safety.
Pros
meeting new people, making good money, seeing new places
Cons
working away from my kids
Productive and enjoyable job with a great team
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Victoria Park WA19 January 2017
Monadelphous was a great learning process for me. I learnt how to be proficient with Microsoft Office. I enjoyed implementing new processes which were previously very time consuming. This gave me great satisfaction.
Pros
Great bunch of people
Cons
Travel time
Good Job
Rigger/Trade Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worsley WA16 January 2017
Overall Job was organised

Opportunity to learn new skills

Working Outside
Hours Good
Money Good

Supervisors Good
Always had a plan for the days work
Pros
Jobs organised
Cons
Contract too short
job opportunities
Plant Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Perth East St Georges Tce WA31 December 2016
working on the wheatstone project ,you were able to learn different crafts.
you learnt how different aspects of a gas plant is built from the ground up.
Pros
able to learn
Dynamic Team Environment
Senior Frontline Maintenance Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Karratha Gas Plant27 December 2016
I Enjoy the diverse tasks that I am responsible for and enjoy working in the Frontline team.
As it is the frontline Team we deal in breakdown work and My main responsibility is for Out Of Service Equipment to ensure they are back online ASAP.
The Frontline Team is a very Dynamic and responsible group and are very efficient Team.
The most enjoyable part of Job is getting the good results first up by great Resourcing and Planning.
There are many aspects in Frontline that stand out from the rest at KGP and we are first port of call for Breakdowns and our performance as a team is second to no.
Pros
Work Liesure lifstyle balance
Cons
None that I can really say adversly affect me.