Monadelphous Employee Reviews

Trade Assistant (Current Employee) –  Narrabri NSW9 February 2018
Great place to work. Decent work/life balance. Great pay rates with competitive salaries. Awesome company for recruiting across a diverse range of skill level and provide access to on the job training and career advancement.
Pros
Paid site allowance
good crew
SCAFFOLDER (Former Employee) –  various1 February 2018
good work crew, management are clued on, safety first, couple of people that dog the boys with lies to climb the ladder but you get that with all companies
Enjoyed the Safety achievement barbecues food was always tasty.
Boilermaker/Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT18 January 2018
Most working days where stress free because of the management and workplace culture.There were many courses available on request.Hardest part of the job was to try to endure the energy draining humidity days in the summer.Winter was the most enjoyable days to work.
Pros
Tasty Barbecues
Cons
Humidity days
yes its good company to work
Boiler maker/welder (Current Employee) –  Western Australia14 January 2018
yes am doing last three month its a fun doing with this company and need to be litlte bit change like should provide more days work for people and should give us a more job secure.
great team environment
Trades Assistant for all tades on site (Former Employee) –  Onslow WA11 January 2018
great place to work with such a variety of skilled workforce with all being willing to share knowledge and experiences.as a trade assistant I like the variety of work and enjoy the fifo lifestyle
Pros
fifo
Cons
weather
electrician
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT1 January 2018
busy day meeting daily targets
rotation of task
friendly crew
hardest part was working away from home 28 days away with 7 days at home
best part of the job was the income
Pros
excellent money
Cons
long roster
The Business Unit I was in was not run well
Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 October 2017
More emphasis was put on existing Monadelphous employees that were brought into this business unit on Monadelphous taking control. The management was more focused on money than learning what the business was all about with the consequence of business unit being run into the ground instead of reaching it's potential. I don't think this was indicative of Monadelphous as a whole it was just a case of putting the wrong manager and supervisor in the place of people who knew what they were doing.
Pros
Can pay good money at times
Cons
Company doesn't realise what people it has working for it, The good and the bad can be in place without higher management knowing what is going on, With one bad manager in control you can lose a lot of good workers.
Good company
Safety Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD13 October 2017
12 hour day 60 hours per week rotating rosters
Safety driven safety procedures in place
Learned how to do project risk assessments and Traffic management plans.
Have really good teams
Pros
Safety driven
Cons
tempory workers
Great Company
PORTFOLIO LEAD PLANNER (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 September 2017
I have worked for Monadelphous for 5+ years & they have a great work culture, ethic and care about there employees.
They have office in all the makor areas of Australia and international office.
Monadelphous is always looking for new, safer and smarter ways to do work & improve the work place for ts employees and offers a benefits program as well.
Commited to Excellence
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia25 August 2017
Still to date the best company I worked for. They care about your wellbeing and have a genuine interest in its people.

All of my line managers were able to develop my abilities in order to become a manger that people respected
They have a good social club to get people together.
Construction / facilities supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA16 August 2017
I was fortunate enough to have a variety of rolls IE:- on site supervision in both SMP and Facility rolls but my favorite was Expediting, fabrication and logistics.
The management were mostly good and we worked well together in a team environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was to see the delivery on contracts on time.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with people, mainly subcontractors not willing to contribute to our success.
Cons
working hours were flexible and generally not long.
Monadelphous
HSE Advisor (Current Employee) –  australia wide27 July 2017
Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.

We are involved in some of Australia’s biggest and most complex projects and facilities, reflecting our position as a leader in our chosen markets.
our success and sustained growth are built on a reputation of producing solid, quality work, maintaining a clear customer focus and providing safe, reliable, innovative and cost-effective service solutions.
Great staff and personnel
Senior Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA21 July 2017
Easy to work for.
Great work environment
Great office and training facility set up.
Access to equipment and tools easy to achieve
Great sense of being an asset
Pros
Great lunch room set up
Cons
long way to the back training area
team environment
Lagger Cladder (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA13 July 2017
working for Kaefer was awesome as i was able to hone my skills with sheetmetal and watch and learn from the tradesmen that i had the chance of working with, this was very satisfying and rewarding as u are never too young to learn
Pros
good wages
Cons
time away from family
dont work for them ever
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 July 2017
not a good place to work for never pay the right pay stuff u around with flights they don't care about there workers supervisors are useless still waiting to get paid right
Good solid company values
Mechanical Fitters TA (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD14 June 2017
I found my experience working under Monadelphous to be good experience working within a helpful team The fact that they recognise good safety culture was satisfying.
Productive and a Fun workplace
Crane Operator/Rigger (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD12 June 2017
Monadelphous are a contracting group hire out to a Bigger Company for maintenance work, as a Crane Operator we are hire out to the Bigger Company to do various work around the site, Such as Change out Valves, Motors, Pumps, Pipes/Steel.
Monadelphous Management are professional about understanding what the client wants.
Workplace culture I found it to be great.
The hardest part of the job, I find it very hard to find one..?
The most enjoyable part of the job is Monadelphous Management are having faith in my ability to be able to please the clients requests.
Pros
Monadelphous having faith
Cons
Short notice to work back
good company to work for
mechanical fitter (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD16 May 2017
they have some very good supervisors to work with im lucky have been able to work within the maintainance and contruction side of the company I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to work for them
Pros
good to work for
Cons
need consistant work
Miss working there
Mechanical Trade Assistant / Asset Detailer (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA4 May 2017
I had the pleasure of working under a fantastic boss who has sadly passed away.
Environment was always fun and full of laughter.
Jobs always got completed on time.
Pros
Great pay
monos review
Lagger 2nd class sheetmetalworker (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA17 April 2017
Working on Woodsides Karratha Gas plant,on train 5 as a cryogenic insulator great company to work for always have the correct resources to complete job safely.always working with experienced people.great management people.flights were booked and paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monadelphous. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3