Monadelphous Employee Reviews

team environment
Lagger Cladder (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA13 July 2017
working for Kaefer was awesome as i was able to hone my skills with sheetmetal and watch and learn from the tradesmen that i had the chance of working with, this was very satisfying and rewarding as u are never too young to learn
Pros
good wages
Cons
time away from family
dont work for them ever
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 July 2017
not a good place to work for never pay the right pay stuff u around with flights they don't care about there workers supervisors are useless still waiting to get paid right
Good solid company values
Mechanical Fitters TA (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD14 June 2017
I found my experience working under Monadelphous to be good experience working within a helpful team The fact that they recognise good safety culture was satisfying.
Productive and a Fun workplace
Crane Operator/Rigger (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD12 June 2017
Monadelphous are a contracting group hire out to a Bigger Company for maintenance work, as a Crane Operator we are hire out to the Bigger Company to do various work around the site, Such as Change out Valves, Motors, Pumps, Pipes/Steel.
Monadelphous Management are professional about understanding what the client wants.
Workplace culture I found it to be great.
The hardest part of the job, I find it very hard to find one..?
The most enjoyable part of the job is Monadelphous Management are having faith in my ability to be able to please the clients requests.
Pros
Monadelphous having faith
Cons
Short notice to work back
good company to work for
mechanical fitter (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD16 May 2017
they have some very good supervisors to work with im lucky have been able to work within the maintainance and contruction side of the company I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants to work for them
Pros
good to work for
Cons
need consistant work
Miss working there
Mechanical Trade Assistant / Asset Detailer (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA4 May 2017
I had the pleasure of working under a fantastic boss who has sadly passed away.
Environment was always fun and full of laughter.
Jobs always got completed on time.
Pros
Great pay
monos review
Lagger 2nd class sheetmetalworker (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA17 April 2017
Working on Woodsides Karratha Gas plant,on train 5 as a cryogenic insulator great company to work for always have the correct resources to complete job safely.always working with experienced people.great management people.flights were booked and paid.
Exciting time first time fly in fly out project
Boilermaker/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA11 April 2017
Great company to work for.
Very organised and communicated well with employees.
Good training program prior to commencing the project and they look after their employees very well.
I learned a great deal on this project as it was my first time in oil and gas industry on a fly in fly out project.
Good work culture
Turnaround Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kwinana WA7 April 2017
Was a challenging project. Good team back-up. all worked well as a team would work with them on any project.
look forward to being involved on any new projects.
well organised
Fitter (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD17 March 2017
During my time at Monadelphous , I found that I was given plenty of opportunity to partake in extra training and my supervisors demonstrated fine leadership qualities and organisation skills
Great people
Test Pack Coordinator, QA/QC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Karratha Industrial Estate WA25 February 2017
Good company to work for, most staff good to get. Along with and company structure was good. Was offered managers training , but declined
Pros
Helpfull
Cons
Did not have type of work to continue with company
very productive. high family values. qaulity with all jobs done
BOILERMAKER/WELDER (Former Employee) –  Western Australia,north qld ,kalgoorlie wa21 February 2017
a typical work day consists of a good team coming together to use our skills to perform and complete jobs to the highest standard, whilst maintaing a high ethic with health and safety.
Pros
meeting new people, making good money, seeing new places
Cons
working away from my kids
Productive and enjoyable job with a great team
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Victoria Park WA19 January 2017
Monadelphous was a great learning process for me. I learnt how to be proficient with Microsoft Office. I enjoyed implementing new processes which were previously very time consuming. This gave me great satisfaction.
Pros
Great bunch of people
Cons
Travel time
Good Job
Rigger/Trade Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worsley WA16 January 2017
Overall Job was organised

Opportunity to learn new skills

Working Outside
Hours Good
Money Good

Supervisors Good
Always had a plan for the days work
Pros
Jobs organised
Cons
Contract too short
job opportunities
Plant Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Perth East St Georges Tce WA31 December 2016
working on the wheatstone project ,you were able to learn different crafts.
you learnt how different aspects of a gas plant is built from the ground up.
Pros
able to learn
Dynamic Team Environment
Senior Frontline Maintenance Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Karratha Gas Plant27 December 2016
I Enjoy the diverse tasks that I am responsible for and enjoy working in the Frontline team.
As it is the frontline Team we deal in breakdown work and My main responsibility is for Out Of Service Equipment to ensure they are back online ASAP.
The Frontline Team is a very Dynamic and responsible group and are very efficient Team.
The most enjoyable part of Job is getting the good results first up by great Resourcing and Planning.
There are many aspects in Frontline that stand out from the rest at KGP and we are first port of call for Breakdowns and our performance as a team is second to no.
Pros
Work Liesure lifstyle balance
Cons
None that I can really say adversly affect me.
Good project, Long term work
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Darwin25 November 2016
I have been privileged to work with Monadelphous on 3 occasions and have enjoyed each position. The colleagues were professional and helpful. The work was sometimes difficult but management generally understood the complications and never rushed the job. My safety and that of all staff on site was a primary factor.
Pros
Good remueration. All food and accomodation supplied. Free transport
Cons
Very hot conditions. Long roster
Productive and fun working place
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 November 2016
12 hour shifts, reading of drawings, tool box talks, communication with work mates, safety being paramount
to do the job on a timely fashion but keeping in mind safety.
I have worked for Monadelphous on more than one occassion, I got on extremely well with Management hence them re-hiring me for other Projects,
I made good friends and friends that I may have worked on on other projects, It is extremely important to have friends as you never know if you need a hand if you are unemployed or they need help finding work
working away from home
Seeing the completion of work that I was hired to do.
Pros
Repeat hiring
Cons
Working away from home
Unexpected
TA Boiler Maker (Former Employee) –  Kewdale WA31 October 2016
Whilst working for Monadelphous, i was given a position out of my comfort zone, which helped me with my fears of not fitting in. The people were very helpful and showed parience when dealing with me.
Productive great safety record
Electrician (Former Employee) –  moerenbagh26 October 2016
Good firm to work for always looking out for you lots of training and information great group of workers very efficient good time mangement
Pros
Free barbeque
Cons
Reasonable hours