OneHarvest Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
the workplace is like a concentration camp.
dailyfresh operator (Former Employee) –  Smeaton Grange NSW9 August 2017
Very low wages is not enough compensation for very cold work environment and the work hours is unpredictable, working from 4 to 5 hours, 3 or 4 times a week. The lady supervisor treat workers like a herd of animals, very rude and intimidating.
Pros
Tidy environment
Cons
Low hourly wages, very cold environment, rude and intimidating supervisor
One of the worst places I've worked
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bairnsdale VIC6 December 2016
Management is terrible. Your finish time fluctuates hourly. More than 10hrs is expected. You will be verbally and mentally abused. Union needed constantly for conditions... watch your hours as they tend to underpay.
Family and social life suffers terribly. Quite often do 6 days on, 1 off and 6 back on.
Pros
Overtime.
Cons
Have to watch pay (underpaid), roster changes weekly etc.
Not great
Casual Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Bibra Lake WA30 April 2016
opportunity to move around and progress. you only need 2 arms and 2 legs to get the job, no brains required. the money isn't that good and you may not get many hours a week especially during winter.
Pros
free salads
Cons
poor money
Process Worker
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Wacol QLD12 November 2015
This Job had challenges which i enjoyed and I also worked with great people and manages.
We had to get our job done within a time frame as orders needed to be completed on time for trucks.
Fun and Independent work environment
Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Katherine, NT8 October 2015
Starting early in the morning and finishing at 4.00. I learned lot about orchard management with nice co-workers. Hardest part of the work was working in hot condition but harvesting was enjoyable at night.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Remote area
Work lots
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane17 September 2015
I currently work here at one harvest.
They work you down to your skin and bones. Expecting you to work up to 16hrs shifts 5days a week and not often do you get the weekend off !

You don't have a finish time, there are no sitting jobs so it's all on your feet in a cool room.
Pros
Plenty of hours during summer.
Cons
Up to 16hr shifts
the best comapany to be apart of
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  wacol, ipswich7 January 2014
One Harvest was the most full on job i had working 12 to 16 hours for 2 years. One harvest is where i learnt to work with different machines and where i really felt what it was like to work under pressure I learnt to become a team leader and also gained my level 3 certificate in food processing. Management was good the co workers were family which made harvest a fun place to be weather working long hours. The Hardest Part of the job was really hitting the targets so we wouldent miss the trucks leading to almost losing our contract with big businesses. The most enjoyable part of the Job was the people i loved being apart of the one harvest team.
Lovely People to work with in a fun environment
Purchase Order Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD5 November 2013
From my very first day there, I was made to feel welcome, which was wonderful as first days can always be nerve wracking!! The workload could sometimes be hectic, but that was due to working with seasonal fruit and excessive orders, but everyone shared duties and helped each other so it never got too overwhelming.
Pros
Morning Teas for birthdays
Cons
Could not stay on due to financial reconstruction
fast paced
dispatch (Current Employee) –  dispatch14 October 2013
making up the orders and getting them ready for dispatch
working within time frame
good people to work with
Good Environment
process (Former Employee) –  QLD Brisbane Wacol7 February 2013
I liked this job because co-workers made u feel comfortable and never hesitated to give u a hand they teach you how to do the job well. I've gain more machine operating skills and also batch recipe's.A typical day at work would be getting out late maybe some time finish too early always reached targets.management is pretty poor because if they have problems or make mistake's it falls back on our team and forces people to wanna leave early or just not wanna come in too work witch made it harder for people that do stay and do come to work. There's nothing hard about the job its pretty straight forward and the most enjoyable part of the job is to know u have a team that looks out for you and also the environment is welcoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneHarvest. Our community is ready to answer.