- The quality and quantity of daily work, thoroughness, productivity and goal attainment.
- Communications and interpersonal skills, teamwork, cooperation, listening, persuasion, and empathy.
- Planing, administration, and organisation, goal setting and meeting targets/budget, prioritising and profit orientation.
- Leadership, accessibility,responsiveness, decisiveness, collaboration, and delegating.
- Job knowledge and expertise, knowledge base training, mentoring, modelling and researching.
- Positive attitude, dedication, loyalty, reliability, flexibility, initiative, energy and volunteering.
- Ethical, diversity, sustainability, honesty, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
- Creative thinking, innovation, receptiveness, problem solving and originality.
- Self development and growth, learning education and continuous improvement.
Travel, experience, support
Loss of the elderly you form a rapport with