Operations Employee Reviews

Interesting from a lighting point of view
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland15 November 2017
The company was a lighting maintenance company with clients such as Boots, Shell, Esso, Stewart’s and Maxol. As area Manager the work was very enjoyable but with long hours.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Very long hours.
Good
MBA HR and MARKETING With 12 years experience (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana25 October 2017
Good Job but salary is very less.
Management is not much good.
Product is with good quality.
Proper marketing is required to step into market and compete.
Pros
Designation
Cons
Salary is less
Exciting and Competitive Industry
Southeast Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL12 October 2017
Opportunity work in the Communications Industry, always evolving and many verticals to grow your business. Had the opportunity to work for the leaders in the industry of a niche market which provided unlimited income potential.
Pros
Unlimited Income Potential
Cons
No Benefits
Good work place for me
Operator in booth (Former Employee) –  Rawalpindi1 August 2017
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from there. Your organization is the best platform where i learn more.
fun and healthy enviornment
EMT (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CA19 April 2017
Staff was great and we got a lot of interesting calls throughout the day. Which helped build my skills and knowledge. It also got my ready for the next part of my career. Helped me establish responsibility and punctuality right away and professionalism.
Pros
got alot of experience in
Cons
Too many employees calling out
Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA29 March 2017
This experience set the stage for my career within Independence Blue Cross. It taught me Customer Service at the holistic level. This allowed me to be able to advance within the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Family run workplace
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire11 January 2017
A fast paced busy environment within a small/medium sized business. I learned how to manage people i once worked along side, i also learnt how the business was run and the difficulties of a smaller company. Management is also the MD of the business. Loved my co workers and always appreciated their help and understanding. Hardest part of the Job for me is travelling to and from work.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere with understanding boss
Cons
travel distance and limited chance to progress further
Operations
process analyst in Order Management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka28 September 2016
To work in an environment where I have excelled and demonstrate my capabilities.
I played active role in the team and growth of the company.

My self-confidence has been improved to handle the hectic situation.
Management Clueless
LEAD TEST EXAMINER (Current Employee) –  Barberton, OH7 September 2016
Management knows nothing that the employees do but has all the answers on how the employees should do their job. Very secretive about everything, even though it is important that some employees should know.

Too much double talk. Say one thing, but mean something else.
What I learned
Tactical Data Systems Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LA30 January 2016
From my current job, I learned management skills that were not used before. As a service member I manage civilians. I am ready to move to civilian work.
Pros
Increased management skills
Family first
Sr. Medical Company Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CA13 December 2015
My current unit believes in family time with the amount of time we spend at work. We get as much time as reasonably possible with family.
Pros
Family time
Cons
Long, long hours
Worldwide Subsea Grouting Company
Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Livingston7 December 2015
Ever changing operations/logistics department serving a an offshore operations department. Knowledge of immigration and logistics problems with differing countries worldwide.
24 hr 7 day a week coverage.
Non stop work
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FL5 November 2015
I usually started by talking to customers and finding out there needs for the month/week. Felt them out and understand their issues and guide them to better options. I learned the culture of the business world. Have to say that most of my coworkers were great and helped and were a great team. Hardest part of the job was working long hours; had to work overtime and didn't leave until the task was accomplished. Enjoyable part were were compensated nicely around the holidays.
7 Years
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  ottawa10 October 2015
Worked there for 7 years. I gained a lot of knowledge and experience on how to operate a store within the retail industry.
Center of entire mission
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Wshington, DC26 September 2015
Hardworking team that kept entire unit working hard and being productive. Planned, organized and executed 3-4 national concert tours per year. Scheduled by-name request for performances for the nation's senior government leaders.
Challenging workplace.
Logistics Analyst (Shaw AFB, SC) (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC15 April 2015
Challenging and fast paced with something new always around the corner. Task requirements are always changing so the ability to adapt is a must. Working with various personnel at present location and in other countries is exciting. There is always something new that arises whether there is a new task or problem making the day interesting and challenging. There are times when it gets frustrating but that is in every job and you just adapt and keep moving.
Pros
Great work hours.
Cons
Constant state of flux with little to no notification of changes to requirements.
Fun, smart, and innovative workplace
o Account management (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA9 March 2015
I love the company culture here. Learn a lot about operations and made forever connections here, but wish to continue on my path in assisting people.
Great place to work and very rewarding
United States Service Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GA4 March 2015
typical day was working on financial reports, personnel files, back ground checks, progress reports. I was responsible for 180 personal records financial review

I learned how to use Excel, word, power point, outlook.

Hard part of the job was leaving the country for a year.

Best part of the job was making sure that the 180 people I was responsible were taken care of and there were minor issues that were taken care of in a fast and timely manner.
Pros
Great benefits, different routine everyday
Cons
hours were always changing
I like to obtain as much knowledge as possible.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, IN3 January 2015
Currently a Lead at my job I can experience many different types of days. A typical day starts at four and ends at two. I have learned many things from perfecting my forklift skills to Leading an entire area to facility success. Management is compiled of both fresh new people with ideas with no experience in management, to well established and professional people. An element at the job that I find particularly challenging is not knowing when I will be able to leave on some days. The best part of my job is learning new skills.
Very rewarding career. I enjoyed putting on my uniform each day.
Operations NCOIC (Former Employee) –  FT. Lewis, Washington7 November 2014
Each day was different and yet very rewarding. The skills that I was able to learn during my service was extensive and allowed me to become a more critical and detailed thinker. Management, like every company has those that lead from the front and those that do not. I have had my fair share of both. In the long run they taught me the type of leader that I need and want to be. I had a very close rapport with my coworkers. We were all close and very dedicated in making sure we would all come home. The most enjoyable part of my day was being in a position to make a difference.
Pros
Had job security and I genuwinely loved my job.
Cons
Spent a lot of time away from family