OSHClub Employee Reviews

Ideal for those with a passion for working with kids
Educator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 January 2018
Always on the move between sites means you'll need reliable transport. Exposure to various cultures means you'll need patience and an open mind. This work can be physically and mentally demanding, which isn't reflected in the pay, but rewarding.
Productive and fun place to work
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield VIC27 November 2017
Osh club is a fantastic environment to work at especially if you are looking to gain some experience working with Primary school aged children.
The benefits are you can study while being able to work wether its fulltime or casually.
Productive nd positive environment to work in
Educator (Current Employee) –  Various locations in Perth18 July 2017
I enjoy working with children between the ages of for and eleven.
I have found teaching children new skills very rewarding. It i a fun and positive environment to work in. I like the variety of attending different Schools in the Perth Metropolitan area.
Pros
Support
Cons
split shifts
Head Office Positions
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakleigh VIC7 May 2017
OSHClub used to be great, a small family type of job with heaps of potential for you to grow and learn different things from different departments. Has since changed dramatically with new management treating staff as just a number and being all about the money. No potential for job progression, no consideration when feedback given and not even a simple 'hello' when you arrive in the office. Very impersonal feel, it's a shame.
Able to plan and implement a successful program for young children
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southern suburbs16 January 2017
Overall great business to work for- training provided and opportunities for careers are available for the right candidates.
I enjoyed planning and implementing programs for the children in my care that was consistent with learning, families and their cultural backgrounds.
Pros
Split shifts
Cons
Not enough time given for admin
good interactions
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT20 December 2016
OshClub is exceptional at delivering services to children who need care during out of school areas. Interaction between staff and students have been successful and enriching for both of them.
Pros
good activities, extra education provided
Cons
regular routines and checkups
enjoyable and well explained tasks. always friendly team members to work with
Office Admin Work (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2016
Oshclub made a safe and welcoming environment for me to work in and continues to offer a supportive place to work in for me and others.
OSHClub
Training Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Australia26 October 2015
I loved my time with OSHClub in Australia. There was no typical day as there was always different training on nationally no two days were ever quite the same. I learned great time management and organization skills whilst in this position. The best part of the job was getting to help train new team members about the high quality programs that we run for the children.
Great out of hours care program
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC6 September 2015
A fantastic place for students to be at outside of school hours. Very engagement and fun learning environment where colleagues work together to get the best out of their learning.