Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding
Mother's Day Casual (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC1 September 2017
All the staff were very nice, good working environment.
Good bonuses during peak season of mother's day.
Good number of staff, not too long hours, evenly spread between everyone.
Great Experience, Productive Work
Assistant Manager (Full time) (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2017
Customer Service experience was excellent. Beating targets monthly and weekly. Working as part of a small team in a busy environment. Managing a team and inspiring others to work to the best of their ability.
Kind and loving
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rundle Mall SA29 March 2017
A typical day at work involves having fun with everyone that you are working with. I cannot remember a time where I had to look at my schedule to see who I am working with because everyone is so lovely to work for. Pandora hires only the best people with the best characters, which often portrays in the eyes of the customers.

The hardest part of the job is, Rundle Mall being a small store customers get unhappy waiting for so long. Our focus is always the customer and I have been perfectly trained to ensure that my customers has the best experience in Pandora.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers that I see everyday, and hear stories of why they are in store.
Pros
Great work colleagues
Cons
Small store
Enjoyable and social work place.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Australia27 March 2017
A typical day at work during a holiday season would be incredibly fast paced and busy. However, due to the culture and the social aspect of the job it was always enjoyable and I found myself continuously learning about customer service and the Pandora merchandise.
Pros
Fantastic Discounts and comissions.
Cons
Long hours and weekend work.
Great Workplace and great people
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Hurstville NSW3 March 2017
Typical day at work would be serving and assisting customers and working with team members to meet our KPI for the day.
I learned how to deal with different varieties of customers and how to work on my strengths and weaknesses within the retail work field.
Management was great, I felt comfortable to talk to my manager and assistant manager and didn't feel intimidated, they were both understanding and were always willing to help and assist.
Hardest part of the job was if the store got really busy and we weren't able provide the customers with what they wanted and couldn't connect with them properly.
Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and making friends with my co-workers, it was also really rewarding when you help the customer find exactly what they want.
Pros
Manager always buys chocolates/donuts to keep in the back as well as water bottles.
Cons
No specific lunch breaks.
Nice work environment
Casual Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corner Latrobe & Swanson Street, Melbourne23 February 2017
Nice work environment. However highly sales focused. Individual penalties apply if expectations not reached. Incentives are a positive, team bonuses if sales targets are reached.
Pros
Free lunch at Xmas
fun working enviroment
retail sales (Former Employee) –  Bendigo VIC15 February 2017
out standing team to work with. it was well managed, staff were amazing to ask for help when I first started I really started to enjoy working there unfortuanly I was on a Christmas casual.
Fun staff
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT12 February 2017
The staff I got to work with were all quite lovely, and had a lot of laughs whilst designing displays, or just singing along to our own little karaoke whilst we cleaned during the quiet periods.
Don't work here
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 February 2017
I would not recommend working for Pandora. I worked as a casual over Christmas and it was a really horrible experience.

-Management were constantly bullying and spreading rumours about the junior staff.

-Supervisors yelled at staff who made mistakes while they were serving customers.

-There was no training whatsoever in terms of managing customer complaints and product knowledge.

Don't shop here, don't work here, and don't buy their products.
Not a great place at all
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunshine Coast QLD5 February 2017
I worked with Pandora for just over 6 months and it wasn't enjoyable at all. The entire time I was there was a fight. The manager would constantly make you feel anxious and never reward your hard work.

The manager would regularly forget what processes she had put in place the day before, so as a consequence, you would get in trouble for doing something you were told was fine yesterday. There was no consistency, yet they expected so much from you.

A lot of hard work goes overlooked, and even if you are a top seller and reach KPI's regularly, if you miss it one week or two, don't expect any respect from your management staff, they'll let you go just like that.

I have never had a problem in any work place, I give 100% in absolutely everything I do. So after 6 or so months of constantly giving it my best, reaching KPI's and building rapport with customers, I left as I was being treated very poorly and did not feel valued at all.
Pros
- an income
Cons
Poor management, No recognition for hard work, Inconsistent mentouring, Inconsistent hours
Great Experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Ryde NSW28 December 2016
Great place to work when you need experience on how to work under pressure. People you work with are also quite friendly. Very focused on targets
Pandora
Casual team member (Current Employee) –  Rouse Hill NSW26 October 2016
Quite a lovely, goal driven company. The working environment is peaceful and steady. It being a jewellery store it isn't always as busy as opposed to a cafe or restaurant.
Fun workplace very focused on targets and money
Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Australia27 August 2016
I worked for pandora which is a lovely company to work for, pandora being such a money maker i have found that money has meant more than staff at time however i myself have been ok and never had any problems so maybe its a case of whether you are business focused or not. Great little company as easy to sell if the customer is willing to buy however discount or benefits could be better within the franchise.
Manager rude to employees
2IC Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 July 2016
Found the franchisee dishonest about holiday pay entitlements and denied all leave requests.
Manager rude to employees especially new casual employees.
Found manager unsupportive of teaching and mentoring staff.

Most enjoyable part of day was visual merchandising.
The store had a busy sales culture which made the days go quickly.
Hardest part of job multi tasking setting up promotional changeovers in a busy store environment.
Pros
Chance to be creative designing bracelets with customers.
Cons
Working after closing time and coming out to serve when on lunch breaks.
Typical day
Fountain Gate - Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 June 2016
Typical day at work would usually consist of doing a complete floor walk to make sure all visual merchandise is in order. Make sure lay-bys were up to date including customer orders, time sheets checked and filled out.
A lot of admin work that needed to be done but it was a Sales position- that was our job, to sell. But all the following admin duties had to be completed so sales lacked. Vice versa.
Lack of management- not what I'm appealed too.
Pros
Friendships built
Cons
Long hours, lack of management
Good for student
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 March 2016
Limited hours and can decrease during the slower periods, but lots of hours during the holidays and around events and launch times. Nice discount and incentives.
Fun and fast paced work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 February 2016
A typical day at the Pandora store was just like I had imagined. I got to talk to both people that loved Pandora Jewellery and people that had never heard of the brand.
It was my job to find out what brought them to the store, who they were buying for, and what occasion it was for. Once I identified the customers needs, i would then show them products that they were interested in and other possible items that met their needs.

In the short time working at Pandora I learnt many things. One of the most valuable things that I learnt was dealing with different types of people. Most people that approached the store were very friendly and happy to be there, but others were not so nice or happy to be there. I learnt that no matter how people treat or talk to you, you must alway be happy and friendly toward them.

From the very first Shift the Regional Manager, Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager knew my name and they were all so nice and welcoming towards me.
My co-workers were also all very nice and very welcoming. It made me very happy to go to work.

The hardest part of my job occurred in my first couple of shifts. It was because I had never worked at the store before, so i didn't know where things were kept, so on various occasions I had to ask my co-workers where something was, and lucky for me they were always willing to help me out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely being able to work with the amazing Pandora Jewellery. I have always loved the products, so it was amazing to work with and experience working the store first hand.
Pros
Getting to talk to people all day and sharing my love for Pandora Jewellery with them.
Cons
The store being a small kiosk, which made it hard to move around if there were lot of people working on the day.
Productive and Welcoming Work Place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macquarie Centre, NSW26 January 2016
Working at Pandora was a really good experience for me as their work standards are very high. I got to learn the ropes of a well established company and understood how to open and close the shop. My customer skills improves greatly and i now feel confident with anything that comes my way. The staff are so welcoming and so was my manager, they truly invest in your time with the company and your future.
Best workplace ever
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kawana Waters QLD12 January 2016
Over the Christmas period it was extremely busy. I was able to interact with customers and have satisfy their needs through doing such, always ensuring an interesting shift. Under great management, I was able to learn sales skills and the best way to sell products to a customer. My co-workers were some of the lovely people I'd ever met. The hardest part of the job was learning to up-sell to customers and every other part of my job was extremely enjoyable.
Pros
Staff benefits were amazing
Cons
Kiosk is very crowded when busy
Great manager lazy staff
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuggerah, NSW20 October 2014
very busy lot,s to do. merchandising of product and displays
I did learn my best merchandising skills here from regional manager.
Store manager was great ,a good asset to the business. One co- worker was fantastic the rest were lazy.
Hardest part of the job was motivating staff.
Best part as always is customers and reaching their desires and expectations and seeing them leave happy.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
owners of franchise trusted no-one.

CEO Approval