Pandora Jewelry Pay & Benefits reviews

Very early mornings ahead!
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 December 2017
Great training where you can win awards including jewellery. depending on the store, be prepared for extremely early starts, 6:30am! Stores are packed full over Christmas so you need a lot of patience and be good at dodging. Good wages. Uniform provided. Permanent staff were friendly and good at helping when it is needed.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours and early starts
Fun and rewarding
Mother's Day Casual (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC1 September 2017
All the staff were very nice, good working environment.
Good bonuses during peak season of mother's day.
Good number of staff, not too long hours, evenly spread between everyone.
Nice work environment
Casual Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corner Latrobe & Swanson Street, Melbourne23 February 2017
Nice work environment. However highly sales focused. Individual penalties apply if expectations not reached. Incentives are a positive, team bonuses if sales targets are reached.
Pros
Free lunch at Xmas
Cons
Fun workplace very focused on targets and money
Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Australia27 August 2016
I worked for pandora which is a lovely company to work for, pandora being such a money maker i have found that money has meant more than staff at time however i myself have been ok and never had any problems so maybe its a case of whether you are business focused or not. Great little company as easy to sell if the customer is willing to buy however discount or benefits could be better within the franchise.
Good for student
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 March 2016
Limited hours and can decrease during the slower periods, but lots of hours during the holidays and around events and launch times. Nice discount and incentives.
Best workplace ever
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kawana Waters QLD12 January 2016
Over the Christmas period it was extremely busy. I was able to interact with customers and have satisfy their needs through doing such, always ensuring an interesting shift. Under great management, I was able to learn sales skills and the best way to sell products to a customer. My co-workers were some of the lovely people I'd ever met. The hardest part of the job was learning to up-sell to customers and every other part of my job was extremely enjoyable.
Pros
Staff benefits were amazing
Cons
Kiosk is very crowded when busy