people2people Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The best place to work!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC2 March 2017
The team here at people2people are focused, driven and supportive. I joined the team as an experienced recruitment consultant and have learned a huge amount since the beginning of 2016. There are regular training opportunities which are self driven and also team based learning. Management give us the encouragement and strategy to help us succeed in running our own desks in end-to-end recruitment. Whilst the Melbourne office is just 2 years old the overall firm focus and collaboration across the organisation makes people2people the best firm I have worked for.
Pros
Training, team collaboration, the ability to take ownership of your work.
Great company to be for work Experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 February 2017
Before i didn't know what people2people company is for, but from now on I've learnt a lot, from every single one of them. people2people is the best company Ive even been for work experience. I like to thanks the people2people company for this opportunity that I have to work with them in one week. I've been to one of the interview was pretty exciting. Now i know what to do after school throughout this year.
Great business to start your career
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 February 2017
I started people2people in their graduate program and have since been promoted twice to Consultant. people2people rewards hard work and fosters development, 40% of employees have been here for over 5 years. Day to day, graduates are taught how to do the job through external, internal, and informal training. The management at p2p is also fantastic, our MD is heavily involved in training and is always approachable for guidance. The hardest part of the job is recruiting and the roller coaster of dealing with many people all day, but p2p certainly fosters a culture of support, healthy competition, and transparency.
Pros
Great commission, fantastic managers, in-depth training
Cons
The roller coaster of recruitment
Great place to work!
Manager, Western Sydney (Current Employee) –  Parramatta8 February 2017
I've been lucky enough to be part of the p2p story for over a decade. There are so many things that have kept me here for so long. We genuinely believe in and invest in our people, are always looking to innovate and embrace technology, are 100% committed to building long term relationships based on integrity, and have a great culture that demands high performance. Our successful growth is testament to all of these things. People2people is truly a great place to work.
Great company and colleagues
Manager, Legal (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2017
The company has grown a lot over the eight years I have been on board. There have been many exciting changes put in place and always new initiatives happening. What has remained constant is the longevity of our consultants and also a great culture and high performing environment. There is regularly new training available whether you are an experienced or a rookie recruiter. We are always looking to improve our service to clients and candidates.
Pros
Culture, Training, $$$
Brilliant Company - Innovative, High Performing & a Great Place to Work
Managing Director, Victoria (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 February 2017
people2people is the kind of company where you forget you're 'working' because it's such a great place to be. I'm constantly impressed by the level of innovation and initiative taken to keep us leading the market. The growth we've enjoyed is testament to many long term staff in the company and newer consultants and managers hitting their stride as we've grown. There's lots of ongoing training and development and the friendly, supportive and high performing culture is very motivating! A great place to work and to grow a successful career.
Pros
Innovation, Culture, Training, Rewards, Team Approach, Success & High Performance
A great place to work.
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 November 2016
At people2people their name reflects their culture. They have built their business on building long term relationships with clients and respecting the integrity of the recruitment process. They understand that people do business with people
Pros
Great people
Cons
Recruitment sounds easy but is actually hard
Social environment with the opportunity to mix with other members of the company in other locations
Para Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chatswood30 March 2015
I learnt a lot about the recruitment company through a fast growing company that has exceptional morals and care for its clients and candidates. A typical day consisted of dealing with candidates looking for new job opportunities and clients looking for quality candidates to fill vacancies in their organisation.The hardest part of the job was delivering bad news in regards to negative feedback or a missed job opportunity but the most enjoyable part was telling people "well done you start Monday" The management were great and i would work with this company again in the future.
Pros
The social events and the ability to move within the company.

Want to know more about people2people?

Ask a question