Programmed Skilled Workforce Employee Reviews

Terrible work culture and treatment
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Castlemaine VIC22 October 2017
I am a full time university student who worked casual as a process worker. I was threatened with my job when I needed time off to go in uni placement when another person approved it. They also hire and sack staff constantly for government incentives (ripping off taxpayers money). They are passive aggressive on the phone and mistreat and threaten on a consistent basis.

They have lost many contracts already which says something.

You basically need to be completely inhuman and immune to work for them because if you call up sick there is a high chance they will cut down shifts.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Mistreatment, threats, expectations of full time work hours as casual
Terrible company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD26 July 2017
All smiles from programmed staff at the start get plenty of hours at the start then 2 maybe 3 weeks with no work. If you ask questions they threaten to blacklist you. My advise if your after work go to another labour hire company.
Programmed Skilled Workforce
After Hours Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne South East VIC22 June 2017
Working in the after hours team at Programmed Skilled Workforce is a busy role where you are never bored. It is also a rewarding role. The culture of the workplace is excellent.
Don't care about your safety
Casual Labourer (Former Employee) –  Launceston TAS15 June 2017
Had a casual position, manager was abusive insulting when I complained to senior management was told they would look into it, never had a call again no work it appears I'm now blacklisted all because I complained about an abusive boss
Pros
The exit door
Cons
Excellent company to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Geraldton WA14 May 2017
Its good to work for the companyi learned quiet alot while working for them management was great there was no hard work I could moan about the most enjoyable part of the job was working for them.
Pros
Had to buy our lunches
Cons
Worked 12hr days
Wagga Branch run by kids
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga NSW29 April 2017
They rang my referees twice and all for a position they never had! They told me I "had to be there Monday" to start work. I cut my weekend short, traveled (flew) interstate at great expense all for a position they never secured. Luckily the other man hire company that won the contract gave me a start! Lots of lies at the Wagga Wagga office.
Pros
Umm
Cons
Young ruthless management
Busy, fun and rewarding
Resourcing Specialist/Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD26 April 2017
There is always something to keep you busy. A very customer service focused company. It does require analysing, dealing with people and helping them with any queries that they may have.
Very rewarding at the end of the day.
Pros
Gaining experience
Cons
Nil
placed me in different fitters work
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 April 2017
Very helpful and safety conscious helped if had problem areas supplied all work safety gear always ready to listen if had problem areas would recommend their work ethics
okay
Labour Hire (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT22 March 2017
could have more work to what i am after, yet this is life,,,the staff yes help with all aspects, could be more direct with up coming placement, could be more helpful towards work we are chasing as well as work they have.
Pros
ice
Cons
working in the rain
Fun and productive
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD15 March 2017
Love working here people are a fantastic bunch that welcome you with that family feeling. They give you opportunity to grow your skills in the work force
Pros
Free Coffee
Good and bussy
Haul truck operator (Current Employee) –  nws8 March 2017
operating a haul truck under different diggers and shovels, and negotiating the haul roads which at times can be interesting especially when it rains of fog comes in! I Have learned how to operate trucks safely working with WHS procedures apply fatigue management strategies and assess work place hazards and heritage concerns! no problem with management they do seam to listen and are willing to help out!
night shift would be the hardest part of the job! Most= enjoyable part of the Job is knock off and pay day but there are some funny thing that happen during the shift at time and makes the day go a bit faster
Pros
nice pay
Cons
long hours esspecily night shifts
Mascot branch not enough work.
Storeperson forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 March 2017
Only negative for me is not enough work for forklift drivers that are relativly close to where I live . Otherwise a good company to work for
Pros
Friedly staff
Cons
Not enough work
Very average company to work for.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 February 2017
Its all about making money for them, they don't care about their workers they make promises and don't follow through with them. Not a nice company to work for.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Lying management staff
Excellant
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 January 2017
Day starts at 5am we meet team leader at the office whilst hand over exchange happens. The team leader is flexible with us cos we know our individual jobs. We are a multi- culture team of all different race and we get along really well, joking and sharing stories as we get along with production. Therese never a problem with our team, and the most enjoyable part of the job is there's always Help around.
Pros
Happy
Cons
I'm happy with work Programed skilled
Cleaner (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VI11 January 2017
Thank you so much Programed skilled job agency you are very support that time and really good job no headaches nothing any problems all good thank you so much
Do not really care about their workers
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albury NSW10 January 2017
Are more interested in keeping the companies happy than looking after workers welfare. Would NEVER work for them again. Say they are anti bullying but when it happens....they will get rid of you not deal with the bully. 4 examples I know of alone.
Pros
Cons
They don't care.
Great company to be apart of
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 December 2016
Depending where they sent me to, there was always a free flow of communication, the employers at Programmed were always so understanding and very flexible. You meet a lot of different people from different backgrounds and cultures which is so interesting, however getting to know them made work more enjoyable and easier in a way.
Good work ethics & high safety standards.
Labouror (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD30 May 2016
Working for PSW has given me the opportunity to work at BCC ( at various branches ) .I have able to work with different crews & perform different tasks.

I have met all types of people & have gotten along with everyone.

With BCC it's enable me to adapt to new methods & ideas, also implement some of my own.

I do enjoy working with BCC.
Pros
opportunities.
Cons
not knowing whether I'm working the next day or not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Skilled Workforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7