Randstad Employee Reviews

Relief work provides a variety of places to work
Kindergarten Assistant Relief work (Current Employee) –  Melbourne South East VIC28 August 2017
Great company to work for. Many casual relief shifts are available. Assistance and suppport are easy to obtain via phone or email. Staff are professional and friendly
Pros
Casual work is family friendly
Cons
Irregular shifts can be frustrating
Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere. Using this recruitment agency will NOT end well for you!
temporary job offer in government department (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 August 2017
Randstad supplied me with information about a temporary government position that was false and misleading. Very angry. Wasted effort, time and money!!
Pros
Cons
Dubious company. Avoid at all costs
Always available to call in to office to discuss job options
Production / Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverland SA1 August 2017
Always available to call in to office to discuss job options. Very approachable. Loved the varied jobs and the challenges.......................................................................
Average
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA23 July 2017
It could be a lot more better ran.
Its not a good company to work for they sell there self to you telling you you will get this but its the complete opposite to what thay say... its un fare
Pros
Good money
Cons
Lack of communication
fun work place
June Receptionist Johns Lyng Group (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD2 July 2017
randstad placed me at a temporary job at Johns Lyng Group in Murarrie. Really enjoyed my time there. The randstad representative came out to visit aswell.
Variety of places
Relief Assistant at various centres (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA4 May 2017
Randstad is an excellent agency with above average salary, and excellent staff. they will give you work within an area that you specify and take into consideration if you are on public transport.
Pros
they are considerate if you use public transport
Cons
some centres were furthur than i could get to.
no work
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  New South Wales21 April 2017
hardly have any work available
many days ringing for any job
they constantly tell you they put you
on the active list
still waiting for available job.
Variety of roles
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Australia9 April 2017
Working as a temp for two different recruiting companies, gave me a variety of duties, workload and company cultures.
I loved the flexibility as a temp worker. Not only did I use my skill set, I was given the opportunity to learn others.

I enjoy working with people and being as helpful as I can supporting them in their daily requirements as a receptionist or administration support person.
Temporary Data Entry Operator Liverpool
Temporary Contract Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW7 April 2017
Working for there client. The client is very helpful at first and very friendly, staff train you on the job, you get to learn on the job. Management style is over-demanding, temporary staff are avoided during staff meetings. Manager tells you to work faster on the job when you are already meeting all timelines. They provide you a job to do and they expect you to compete the tasks at hand and you can't do you job properly because you don't have all the tools installed on your computer such as excel for spreadsheets, when you ask numerous of times and they can't be bothered to install it. I enjoy meeting people and gaining new work experiences.
Pros
not enough hours
Cons
friendly staff willing to help.
Discriminating pricks
Former Randstad consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD2 April 2017
Don't seem to give a rats about the disabled, job I was placed in had lack of disability access, reported to consultant and never heard from this recruitment agency since.
Pros
Cons
discriminative
Fun, enjoyable and pleasant
Childcare Educator & Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 March 2017
This company has been of great assistance to me as I developed a deeper knowledge and understanding in regards to how I engage and interact with kids along with inspiring me to become the type of teacher I know I can be.
Pros
Variety of options and opportunities
Cons
irritable means of submitting availability and timesheets
produktiver Arbeitsstandort
Staplerfahrer/Palletcounter (Former Employee) –  Renmark, South Australia12 March 2017
Ich bin in dem Zitrusfruchtpackingshed als Staplerfahrer dafür verantwortlich gewesen, dass der Arbeitsablauf reibungslos funktioniert hat, in diesem Fall die Versorgung aller Personen mit den benötigten Dingen und das Ausladen und Einlagern von ankommenden Lkws, die neue Arbeitsmittel zum Packingshed geliefert haben. Teilweise das Beladen der Lkws, sofern sie yu benachbarten Sheds gefahren sind und Arbeitsmittel vom Einen zum Anderen transportieren sollten.
Als Palletcounter ist es meine Aufgabe gewesen, alle fertig gestapelten Fruchpaletten in das System einzugeben, die geplante Destination festzulegen und sie zum Versenden vorzubereiten und Teilpalettenals solche am Ende einer Schicht zu verarbeiten und wenn möglich zusammenzufassen, so dass sie bei Beginn der Nächsten oder der übernehmenden Schicht ebenso direkt weiterverarbeitet und zum Transport vorbereitet werden können.
Pros
herzliches Arbeitsumfeld
Cons
oftmals 60 bis 75+ Stunden pro Woche
Great people to work with
Temp Position - Telephonist/Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Camperdown NSW26 February 2017
My day at RPA was spent answering phones and helping to connect them to either staff, departments, patients or just guide them with a general enquiry. No day was the same and I learnt the systems quickly and efficiently,
I was then asked to manage the sifts daily schedules for the staff which was required so we knew which Doctors for which departments were on call as well as managing the emergency phone system. This system was what I considered the most rewarding and hardest part of the job as this system was an internal emergency system for all staff inside RPA hospital to call for external or further internal help during various emergency situations.

The ladies I worked with were very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
The parking is terrible and can be expensive
Great company
Factory hand (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW13 February 2017
Have been posted with fantastic jobs but not long lasting but the staff are great they enderver to put you in the right position thats suits you ten 6 out of ten
Pros
Great overtime rates
Cons
No dull time posts
Too many lies!
Recycle Sorter (Former Employee) –  QLD2 February 2017
Was offered a job and when it came time to give me my start date and time it was implied I misunderstood and they never offered me the job.
The consultant lied through her teeth to me and her Manager.
Brisbane office is not to be trusted!!!
Pros
Cons
Liars, Never return calls, Poor communication
good for workers who want flexibility
Casual Early Childhood Teacher (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 January 2017
It gives you flexibility especially when you have other responsibilities. However you don't always get enough shifts and it makes it hard to pay bills.
It has been many years since working for them.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 January 2017
as I have not worked with them for many years its hard to make an objective review of the company. I have not worked as a temp for a long time.
typical labour hire company no integrity !!!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  SCT logistics Forrestfield W.A14 January 2017
Consultant was only interested in herself and how she looked in the eyes of the host employer She never put in the effort to follow up issues that affected health and safety of the employees that were placed with the host employer (SCT) logistics. LACK OF DUTY OF CARE is the reason why you should stay away from both these companies !!!
Pros
good people working there hourly rate not too bad
Cons
lots of health and safety concerns, irregular start and finish times, can't speak up in regards to safety issues because they will just get rid of you
Avoid at all costs - use other agencies
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC11 January 2017
Rude management, poor culture, targeted for not staying beyond contracted hours, talk badly about ex members of staff in front of new team members - AVOID
Pros
Good location offices
Cons
People, culture, integrity
Nice people to work for
Labouror (Current Employee) –  Newcastle NSW10 January 2017
Good company to work for they pay going rate .they give you fitness test to make shore you can do the work there sending you to do.they pay you on time .good staff and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval