Ray White Real Estate Employee Reviews

Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW8 November 2017
Unsupportive Managers

No support given at all

Unfair work place

Very disappointing when a manager does not support their team members at all

Salary poor
Cons
no support
Nice working culture
Assisting client queries (Former Employee) –  Ferny Hills QLD31 October 2017
Fast and efficient training which helps to understand job fulfillment. Good working culture with friendly staff. Management is quite impressive and effective.
Sales Support / Administrator & Reception (Former Employee) –  Victoria Point QLD12 October 2017
Welcoming of personal visitors, handling their enquiry, and passing to
appropriate representative.
Handling of incoming calls and enquires by phone, internet, faxes, email
and mail.
Data Entry from information provided by sales persons, lawyers, and clients
in relation to sales, contracts, and listings.
Receipting and refunding as required on Sales and Advertising.
Control of all advertising accounts.
Disbursing of deposits held on settlement.
Website maintenance in all aspects, uploading new properties, removing sold and updating property details.
Marketing and advertising in all aspects.
Stock control.
Assisting property management – calls / enquiries and receipting of rent (Console)

Management pretty easy going.
Pros
Celebrations on your Birthday & Christmas
Cons
Not much time to have a proper lunch break.......
Corporate World
Brisbane CBD, as Accounts Receivable Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane City Australia4 September 2017
Day to day tasks included banking, invoicing, account queries. In the corporate world of central Brisbane City it was a fun environment working in an open plan office within a team of seven. Working for the largest Real Estate Company in Australia was a honour and privilege. The large volume of offices dealt with made work life busy, both daily and monthly tasks were outlined for each member of the team, deadlines were consistent each month. I loved that you worked both as an individual and on a team. Huge variety within the role.
Great People - Poor people management and one on one training
Sales of Owners Property (Former Employee) –  Caboolture QLD1 August 2017
The brand is great. Internally I witnessed 30 people turn over in under 3 years. Due to Poor Management, Poor Leadership and not due to the application of the individuals or their attitude. Very re-active, untrained staff - leading to complaints and staff continually leaving the company.
Great Place to Work!
Sales & Property Management Administration (Former Employee) –  Bullsbrook WA18 July 2017
Dealing with all aspects or sales and property management.
Office management/ accounts
Great staff with sense of humour
Meet new people from all walks of life.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Distance
Good to learn
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 July 2017
Doing Work experience at Ray White was fun with friendly staff and a great learning experience. For the short period of time I was there I could see that the staff have the clients best interest at heart!
Great company to work for, family oriented and understanding
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Deception Bay QLD3 July 2017
very full on work days, with a lot of back up and de stress fun times, great people to work with

I have learned that the company are very good to work for and care about their staff

Management is very good but micro management is frustrating

the culture is as it is in all offices of this nature stressful but family feel

the hardest part of the job is feeling like the meat in the sandwich and trying to please everyone

the most enjoyable part of the job is having a sense of achievement and the people who work with you
Pros
great people to work with and for and are family oriented
Cons
Stressfull work
Depends on the office!
Administration through to office manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandra Hills QLD1 July 2017
As with all franchises, Ray White has it's share of good and bad operators. I was lucky to work alongside one of the best operators and for that I am thankful!
Great team and family oriented work place
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW5 May 2017
I'm a senior property Manager looking after a portfolio of over 200 residential properties
Have close ties with all my clients and always go the extra mile for customer service
Take pride in my work and deliver what I promise
Have attention to detail and always treat people the way I would like to be treated
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Too many after hours calls in evening and weekends
A great place to work. Demanding, fair, friendly and fun
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Broadbeach QLD10 April 2017
I am a commission only employee. Income is based on effort. Ray White Broadbeach is very professionally run and it is a pleasure to be on the team. The company provide valuable, continual training and motivational sessions and are strict on maintaining a workplace culture of being fair and helpful at all times to all staff members. This results in everyone being friends and the company run as a well oiled machine. As a result the company is number 2 on the Gold Coast.
Pros
Made feel appreciated. Income relative to effort
Cons
Sometimes stressful?
Lovely place to work
Receptionist (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Springfield QLD1 April 2017
A typical day at work is basically just going over tenants payments and answering phone calls. The hardest part of the job is meeting deadlines and getting tenants to pay on time. The enjoyable part of he job is meeting new people everyday and getting lunch daily. Overall the time I have worked at Ray White, I have learnt to keep on top of the time and having fun while without letting stress get to me.
Great Company to Work For
Head of Property Management (Former Employee) –  Paddington NSW12 March 2017
Loved working for a smaller Ray White branch also had the pleasure of working with a larger branch (both in Sydney CBD/Inner West).
Great company to work with and for, highly recommend it if you can get a spot for ANY Ray White branch.
Pros
Ahead of the competition in terms of technology
Cons
nil
Enjoyed Farm Work
Farm Worker (Former Employee) –  Cudgen NSW22 January 2017
Worked along with the Boss from early mourning with a field crew; managing all aspects of crop tomatoes to market.
When our day was finished at 3:30 ; the crew and I were able to go home. However our Boss continued to work on till Sunset.
He set a good example and became a good example in my Life.
Pros
Sunshine, outdoor lifestye
Cons
Hard work
Great work atmosphere
Senior Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD11 January 2017
Looking after 100 properties was a breeze from 250 previous
lots of training and seminars provided to keep up to date with current legislation
fun workplace with good humored staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brunswick VIC6 January 2017
My job consisted of a 9-5pm office day. I was first in the office each morning, tidying and organising everything before management arrived. Throughout the day I was answering calls, booking appointments, taking minutes from meetings, photocopying etc.

I learned good organisation skills, having to manage my time at school and work as well as socially. I gained a great balance whilst at this job.

Management was friendly, attentive and explained tasks very clearly. Although they were busy most days, they always answered any questions or helped when asked.

My coworkers were all friendly, youthful individuals, coming in and out of the office with a smile each day. I gained a good relationship with all of them and we occasionally socialised on weekends.

The hardest part of my job initially was dealing with angry or aggressive clients. I did not want to come across as insensitive or rude at any point. After several months working there I learned techniques to minimise their hostility and we would be able to have a calm, constructive conversations bout their problem.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working and dealing with different people each day. I am a people person and always like to meet, work and negotiate with diverse individuals.
Pros
good team environment
Cons
traffic to and from work
Great location
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Port Douglas QLD6 December 2016
Receptionist duties were well inducted. Great team and a fabulous location. Learned a new industry in real estate and appreciated the experience and instruction from co-workers.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Isolated from friends due to re-relocation
Great work place for experience .
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Cranbourne VIC24 October 2016
Friendly and welcoming environment. All employees were willing to help me improve my knowledge and learn new skills. They were always willing to answer questions and point out what i could do differently. A wide variety of tasks was given to me so that i got experience in many areas such as customer service, filling, reception, house visits etc.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Fast paced & local
Holiday Property Management (Former Employee) –  Mollymook NSW6 September 2016
Local agency, and long term employees are available to teach the set in structure provided. Business owner runs 3 offices within 25 kilometer radius. Long working hours with no incentive or penalty rates.
Cons
Very low wage, working 6 days per week in peak with no overtime, no available off site training, no recognition of work.
Great Culture, Great training and support
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Maroochydore QLD16 June 2016
Great team environment and culture. management back their staff and provide ongoing support and training. not just an attractive business from the outside but also the inside.