Robert Half Employee Reviews

A company that invests in its staff
Senior PR & Communications Manager Asia Pacific (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 October 2017
I enjoy working for Robert Half ever since I joined the company. My wonderful and talented colleagues - both nationally and internationally - and the collaborative and supportive work environment are key reasons why Robert Half is my employer of choice. With career and professional development being key priorities for Robert Half, I can honestly say this is a company that recognises and invests in its staff.
Pros
Collaborative and pleasant work environment, wellness at work program, career development opportunities, work-life balance
Terrible culture and micro management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 September 2017
treat employees like children, micro management and terrible culture. Rude employees and even ruder and more arrogant managers, who do not know how to manage people. Most managers have progressed up from sales so usually have zero management skills. Very bad culture with high staff turnover.
Official response from Robert Half
7 November 2017

We value your feedback and are continuously investing in further developing our staff’s skills, including management skills. We are highly committed to creating a pleasant, collaborative work environment for all our employees, so we are sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy working here and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Payroll
Payroll Officer - AWX (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD22 May 2016
Employed by Robert Half work at AWX.
Good company to work for, friendly team enviro, in the city location.
I work in payroll, daily work consists of data analysis, award interpretation, dealing with employees, liaising with sites
Payroll Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW20 October 2015
Genuinely enjoyed coming into work, people are great, work load keeps me busy and I learned a lot, working hours fit round employees if need be.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
More benefits if on a perm contract