Snag Stand Employee Reviews

Under payed and horrible work environment
All rounder (Former Employee) –  Pacific Fair Shopping Centre QLD10 December 2017
As a job it was highly enjoyable, I liked serving the customers, cleaning, cooking, etc. But definitely not worth it for the pay and not a wage to live off. Some team members were nice but a very nasty/toxic environment where all staff members know everyones business. Over all the company need to step up there game and listen to the workers.
is a good company to work with
Manager/Investor (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT26 October 2017
Snag Stand is a right company with a right employer and right co-worker. our day job is about to keep the shop clean and run in the perfect condition. we need to prepare all the food daily and sell it fresh. We learned how to work as a team we learned knowledge about food and what is the best customers services.
Horrible Place to Work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woden ACT22 February 2017
Never recommend any one working at snag stand you are overworked and underpaid a considerable amount. No sense of proper management.
Pros
Cons
long hours, Underpaid
Good people to work with, someday's are not predictable.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sunshine Plaza QLD16 January 2017
Enjoyable staff and management. Some costumers are difficult to deal with but hospitality definitely teaches you tolerance. The job has taught me not only customer service, language skills and communication skills but also knife skills, cooking skills and management. My co-workers make the job fun and are all very enthusiastic people. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with negative people and also busy periods.
Pros
50% off before, during and after your shift. 20% off any other time.
good
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 February 2016
Snag Stand is a good place for people who start their career. I am grateful for training which was provided and high culture of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snag Stand. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6