Sportsgirl Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing workplace with great staff and supportive, fun working environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD13 June 2017
A typical shift at Sportsgirl was fun but also challenging. The shifts range anywhere from 4-7 hours for casual assistants, which meant I could be on my feet for a long time. Further, when the store became busy, it was a challenge to make sure customers were being served but various jobs were still getting done. Despite this, the shifts were always fun because of the other girls who worked there. Help was always around if necessary, and there was no such thing as a stupid question! The management was just as supportive as the other staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to enjoy helping customers with picking clothes and outfits.
Pros
Supportive Team Members
Cons
Sometimes shifts could get busy
Great Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton VIC31 May 2016
I loved working for Sportsgirl. Working with some of the most amazing people you will ever meet, such a fun environment!
Fun and accepting work place
Sales Assistant - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Bendigo, VIC17 January 2016
I loved working for Sportsgirl. Its an easygoing enjoyable work place where everyone is extremely understanding and fun to work with! The products and discounts are just an added bonus.
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSW8 August 2015
I was incredibly lucky to have worked with a wonderful team of women, for a brand made for women. Management as well as my everyday team were a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was often the most enjoyable part of my day, which was the busy periods in the store, where we were often overwhelmed with customers and requests. But I personally love being busy so I didn't find it too challenging.
Fun workplace, great atmosphere
Casual Stylist (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill19 March 2013
Focusing on customer service, serving customers, stock on hand counts, loss prevention, refilling stock, rubbish runs, unpacking and placing delivery, layby audits, cashing up at end of day.
Pros
discount off clothes
Cons
quiet periods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sportsgirl. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7