Spotless Employee Reviews

A very disappointing experience
Customer Service Centre Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 February 2018
I briefly worked for this company's contact center in Rhodes Sydney. The center unlawfully dismissed me just in a couple of months. A big company like this could do such thing without any hesitation really shocked me. I think this center seriously need new management with integrity and workplace ethics.
thoughtlessly causing hurt and inconvenience others
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Dudley Park SA13 February 2018
Not the best when your temporary employed by them, not a great deal of hours to get by on. Your on call so when they ring you up they expect you to drop everything right there and then, doesn't matter about the fact that you have other important things to do like trying to find work elsewhere to make up the hours that their not giving you.
Pros
Clean and regular task to make the shift go by quicker
Cons
not enough hours
Work place with pleasant people
Cleaner (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 February 2018
I have worked in Chadstone - Fashion Capital last few months and that gave me and huge opportunity to improve my skills in cleaning stream broadly. And also I met so many people who are having plenty experiences in this stream throughout their career life.
Pros
More Knowledge
Cons
Long Hours
Average employer
Manager (Former Employee) –  rhodes29 January 2018
Overall my experience was pleasing.

Within the 3 roles I progressed through within the business I had great teams under me who excelled at tasks given.
Pros
Great teams at site levels
Cons
Lack of above site Management support
Have a fun to wark in Spotless
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 January 2018
It is reat to work in a one of the most popular company of australia and get experience over there.the management was graet and supportive and help in the process to acheive taret
Depends on the site
Barista (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA21 January 2018
The spotless sight I was hired through was amazing! Great atmosphere,great people to work with. Average pay rate but overall a fantastic company to work for.
Approachable management, helpful people, good work life balance
IT Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 January 2018
Spotless provides excellent work life balance
A typical day at work for me involves carrying out the roles and responsibilities of being a Team lead, leading a team of 7 engineers for Desktop support projects,
Management is very approachable and helpful. Good mentoring and guidance provided whenever needed.
Workplace culture is very healthy, good atmosphere in office.
People are friendly and kind to work with.
hardworking, always on your feet without stopping.
Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA9 January 2018
I enjoying being at this job, though I am only a casual it does not help. the money is definitely a good benefit. very happy environment. it was hard at first but as I started to know what to do and how to do it I got the hang of it and felt like I was doing cleaning for quite when in reality I knew how to clean but it wasn't in their way.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
being casual
National Manager
Contract mobilization of New Contracts (Former Employee) –  Nationally9 January 2018
Responsible for the day to day Operations and Contract Management.

Staffing , five State Managers 30 internal trades 60 subcontractors and staff.

Senior Management Culture is not engaging or colabrative

Hardest Part of the Job was working with a Manager that had no idea
about the requirements of a Contract and would not take on board recommendations.

Most enjoyable part of the job was working with some fantastic supporting and engaging staff.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
excessive hours and travel Nationally
Strong safety culture
REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Karratha WA7 January 2018
The daily work scope was varied and challenging.This environment was backed up by professional supervision and adequate procurement department.Strong safety culture and education programme in place.
Exciting
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Townsville QLD19 December 2017
I love working at Spotless. There are so many great people and its just a great atmosphere to be in. Every shift was new and exciting and different to the last shift. It was always fun.
Pros
Fun and exciting
Cons
Not enough hours
working environment
Kitchen hand/ Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD28 November 2017
While I worked for Spotless I leant a lot about time management, worked with a great team and the environment was pleasing. I appreciated the feed back I received from management which helped me do the jobs required more efficiently.
Pros
Accommodation provided
Very energetic working environment
Cleaner (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Chadstone VIC28 November 2017
Everyday I would learn something new and learn how to approach certain situation and how to handle them in the most effective matter, I also learnt how to work quicker and more efficiently.
The hardest part of the job was there was sometime a langue barrier with other employees
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the other employees
Pros
Coffee discounts
Cons
enjoyed my time with them
Aged Care Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Armadale WA23 November 2017
working in the kitchen was awesome bosses where really great to work with, really enjoyed this job. loved serving the age care people had lot of fun. the work load was easy and fun
Pros
awesome job
Cons
working in age care can be upsetting at times
no management support or training
Camp manager (Former Employee) –  Queensland23 November 2017
Very poor Management with no support at all, no communications between mangers and staff , no training provided they expect you to find out how everything work
Pros
good staff
Cons
poor management
Never want to work for these idiots again
Driver/Storeman (Former Employee) –  Erina and Kincumber NSW23 November 2017
A very poorly managed company. They had no idea of their contract requirements or how to run a kitchen. Every day was another day of continual mistakes by management who were consistently fired and replaced. Unfortunately, head management seemed to have even less idea of how to honour their contract or how a kitchen should be run. After years in management, I was constantly embarrassed by the performance in Aged Care Catering.
Pros
Free Lunches but food was disgusting and often inedible
Cons
Management seemed to be selected from a poor management pool
Remote location is hard with family commitments
Administration assistant (Current Employee) –  Queensland19 November 2017
Life as FIFO is not for everyone, it is hard on relationships but if single perfect way to get ahead and make some good dollars.
I have learned a lot in my 4 years with spotless, busy office was exciting as it was the hub of the village.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the residents and making all the new arrivals feel at home.
The hard part was the expense that FIFO was getting unfortunately, if you lived in the area it would be a lot easier.

Lovely people to work for at the village.
Pros
Free food and Accommodation
Cons
Long rotating shift, no assistance with flights
Great place to work and the girl are great to work with
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Australia11 November 2017
Working at spotless is very hard and physical but it keeps you fit.l do a lot of walking around going to different officers on site. I do like the team of girls there and l get a long with the management team l would just like a change and l do early mornings l start at 4.00am and doing night shift would be good for a change.
day at work
Sweeper Operator (Current Employee) –  Kensington VIC4 November 2017
typical day at work getting into my sweeper and cleaning the gutters and footpaths in the CBD Docklands and Southbank, I have learnt to drive a street sweeper
productive and fun work place
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT3 November 2017
fun filled day everyday. being fast in whatever you do saves time. it has a very successful management. waste less time. the hardest part is when you are know to be lazy. the enjoyable part is the increament.
Pros
free lunch atimes
Cons
long hours atimes