Staff Australia Employee Reviews

Dishonest, typically dismissive
Storeperson/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Campbellfield VIC7 November 2017
Was treated like a number. After 5 months I was let go at an assignment without explanation or reason. I later found out it was because the client had seen someone stealing product from the warehouse, and I happened to be in the vicinity at the time so it was thought I was in on it.
Staff Australia treat their casuals like idiots, are dodgy when it comes to paying their employees, as I experienced on a number of occasions, and have a habit of drawing in potential employees by advertising a job and putting candidates on a completely different assignment to that advertised.
I think they and maybe 2 other agencies need to be investigated.
Pros
Money wasn't too bad
Cons
payroll incompetency, employees ill treated, dodgy
Pretty good agency to work for
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 June 2017
This is my first agency I've worked for,I have found them pretty good. Very easy to deal with and always good communication regarding work, rosters and general information.
What a joke of a company
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Wellington rd12 June 2017
Ridiculous company, use to work for these people years ago, now they lie to you and charge big money to employer and you get less then a good hourly rate, they deal in slave labour, absolutely disgraceful.
Manipulating, dishonest.
Diffrent locations
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 June 2017
At work it always strange because I work at different places.
The co-workers are good every day Australians.There is no choice you either take the job or no ie some jobs are night shift some day shift,it may be short or long distance drive to work and the starting time is never the same.
Work is fun because I enjoy working,the tasks are doable according to my training and experience.I did not encounter any kind of recisim so that was great.

I improved my work ethics such as time management and communication not only that my forklift operation has also improved.

Management is always friendly,am treated with respect.

The work place calture is no different to the Australian work place rules and regulations

I didn't realy find anything hard at the work place.Most of the time things tend to move smoothly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is completing my task at work.I also enjoyed good comments from my fellow workers and management.
Pros
Non
Cons
Work at diffrent locations
Terrible company to work for.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 May 2017
Dont work for staff australia. They waste your time and send you on a wild goose chase, play with your feelings tell you you got the job and then tell you you dont have the job. If you have a sick family member that needs caring they will not and dont care they just wont hire you for any jobs yet after telling you that you have a job. Discusting service stay right away......
Terrible company don't waste ur time
Mobile Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Cranbourne VIC4 May 2017
Staff Australia are absolutely terrible. Terrible work on offer. Low pay. Management....... what Management. The worst i have seen. They are very rude and lack any skills what so ever. They know nothing about their work or the companies that use them. Complete wast of time. I advise that you go to a company that cares
Not a good experience
Truck Driver fork lift (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 April 2017
Im a MC truck driver l can driver anything below that level and or higher such as road train l also have my fork license and cert3 in civil construction....My first job they sent me to was forklift work and some machine operating l spent NO more than 4minutes on a fork in the morning and stood in the one spot on concrete for 8hours,being a truck driver for over ten year and lm nearly 50 my back could not take it l was in pain so at the end of the day l called and said the job is unsuited for me and l wasn't told it was 95% warehousing..they paused l new they didn't like my decision l did not get paid for that days work the following week l called they said just wait till that Thursday so l did and nothing the next Monday l called and just got messed around no apology no reason and took no responsibility yep there great
Pros
Cons
nothing a con
Disappointed, no loyalty, rude
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 April 2017
They don't care. Don't let you know what's going on.
Don't check up on how you are going at work. Tell you you are on there books for work but when you phone up they say they don't have any work for you. Then you find they advertise jobs you could be doing !!
Pros
Couldn't think of one. Waste of time
Cons
Waste of time
Not a happy workplace
Packer/picker (Former Employee) –  Queensland28 March 2017
Too many ruff people where there and didn't care about other worker's. Their can be better workers hired and the workers that want to work and not stuff around while machines are running and fork lifts are running around not stop
Pros
Pay
Jobs that dont exist
Permanent Full Time (Former Employee) –  Warwick QLD17 March 2017
Worst company ever pretends to have full time work and then says it is on call?????? Obvious government rip off no response when you call rude staff accusing you of not wanting a job they don't have
you have games
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Victoria14 February 2017
I enjoyed working at Staff Australia on my first day at work

learn a lot how to be patient, have a smile on your face no matter what the customer has to say.

Management very good and helpful

Good work Culture

Hardest part of the job is standing most of the time

Enjoyable part of the job is you meet different customers every day.
Good work culture everybody friendly and easy to get along with Management treated everybody equal
Cleaner - Part Time Picker (Former Employee) –  Keysborough VIC5 January 2017
unwrapping pallets,moping spills,taking out garbage,picking orders packing orders.Learned how to stack boxes pick orders.Managment where good as very hands on.
Absolutely apporling company
Worker (Former Employee) –  Qld5 January 2017
Constantly putting jobs up that are not even available. Inconsiderate management. Does not give a dam about its employees at all! They advertise a position available so you call up only to be told we're only creating interest. No wonder this company is losing contracts.
Not too bad
Warehouse Storeperson (Current Employee) –  Mincha VIC27 November 2016
This agency seems very inexperienced compared to Action Workforce who i used to work for. Staff Australia needs an after hours line to call in sick and if there is any shifts available at anytime throughout the night instead of waiting until the morning and getting called in asap. Would definitely save the agency alot of time and stress
Pros
Casual
Productive and fun workplace
Casual store person (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC30 June 2015
Love the place. Our Management knows how to get the correct job which suits me. Everyday was a good day. Learned how to do RF scanning and pick and pack the orders. Co - workers were part of a team and it was a family environment which I was working. The hardest part was the stock take for the warehouse. Everyday was enjoyable.
Pros
Free learning sessions about new machine operations
It was work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD18 February 2014
No room for growth and the contradicting work place was very agravating
Pros
good friends
Cons
Only finding out if you had work the day before by txt