Staff Australia Employee Review

View all Staff Australia reviews

Fun job but quite exhausting at times.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC24 October 2017
You get to go to different locations on different days which makes the job interesting but as every other customer service job it becomes exhausting after a certain period of time specially due to the nature of the job. ( Train replacement bus service)
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long and odd hours, zero job security

Other Staff Australia Employee Reviews

Dishonest, typically dismissive
Storeperson/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Campbellfield VIC7 November 2017
Was treated like a number. After 5 months I was let go at an assignment without explanation or reason. I later found out it was because the client had seen someone stealing product from the warehouse, and I happened to be in the vicinity at the time so it was thought I was in on it.
Staff Australia treat their casuals like idiots, are dodgy when it comes to paying their employees, as I experienced on a number of occasions, and have a habit of drawing in potential employees by advertising a job and putting candidates on a completely different assignment to that advertised.
I think they and maybe 2 other agencies need to be investigated.
Pros
Money wasn't too bad
Cons
payroll incompetency, employees ill treated, dodgy
Pretty good agency to work for
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 June 2017
This is my first agency I've worked for,I have found them pretty good. Very easy to deal with and always good communication regarding work, rosters and general information.