Stockland Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
prefer not to
Executive Assistant to the COO (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 August 2017
This was a temporary role, again prefer not to review as indifferent either way really. I was not there long enough to form a true reflection of how working there would have been
Highly productive and intense work environment
Community Marketing Manager (part time) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 August 2017
Stockland run a very tight ship in a highly engaged and motivated environment. They have a strong emphasis on work life balance, career development and continuous improvement. It definitely has a work hard play hard mentality and suits high achievers.
Pros
Staff training and development
CONTRACT - Lead Business Analyst (Project (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 August 2017
Great place to work, excellent culture, and amazing amenities.

Overall, 9-5 work day, intersting projects, forward thinking company filled with curious people.
Excellent work place with a fantastic people culture!
Desktop Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Melbourne19 January 2015
My typical day at Stockland would start by identifying all the IT issues or requests that have been allocated to me, and then prioritising according to the level of importance of each case that was logged, and for which I was directly responsible. I would endeavor to spend at least half a day at the Melbourne head office in Flinders Street to attend to IT requests there before planning site visits where my assistance was required. In my role as the only IT resource for Melbourne, I was responsible for delivering IT support to all the Residential, Retirement and Retail businesses that Stockland had in Victoria. Time management was a major skill I picked up in my time at Stockland and it will always help me in my future roles.

My role also involved IT projects where I had to work closely with the Infrastructure team in our Sydney head office and this required extensive travel by car to various Stockland properties when integrating them to Stockland's wide area network.

The thing I enjoyed most about my job at Stockland was that it was a very dynamic work environment and the opportunity I got to meet various Stockland staff with very different IT needs. Over my 7 years of employment, I had built up a very good rapport with the staff in Victoria and my stakeholder management skills greatly enhanced the value of the IT team as perceived by the various business units.

All in all, I would definitely rate Stockland as one of the best organizations I have worked for in my IT career.
Pros
Excellent work life balance
Cons
Professional workplace, accommodating and respectful
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, NSW25 November 2014
My day usually starts very busy with phones ringing, shoppers wanting various information and tradesmen needing access to differenct parts of the Centre along with gift card sales and regular casual lease inquiries. The office runs very smoothly with staff always willing to help one another at busy times. Nothing is too much trouble as team work always eases the load, mutual trust in each others ability makes it an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Good shopping near by.

Want to know more about Stockland?

Ask a question