Supre Employee Reviews

Productive fun working place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Burleigh Heads QLD29 August 2017
My day at work includes managing my team, visual merchandising, and reaching store budgets and goals.

I have learnt how to manage a team correctly how to reach goals budgets and rostering.

The most rewarding part of my job is reaching goals and targets and teaching the girls everything they need to know.
Pros
Great support
Cons
No work life balance
All about Girl Power, supportive work environment and team, and awesome music!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logan City QLD5 July 2017
Supre taught me the true value of good customer service, that it's not just about "work", or looking at the clock wondering if your shift is finished, but good customer service is like therapy: putting yourself in the customer's shoes and then always being willing to go the extra mile to help anyone and everyone that walks in the store. Good customer service is about truly connecting with people so as to understand their needs accurately and then be able to address those needs effortlessly, not in a mechanical/robotic way, but in a fluid way, doing what comes to you naturally and being authentic and being the best you (personally and professionally) so that you can help the client the best way possible. There is a feeling of true fulfilment when you help a young mother find a very stylish outfit for her first night out with her girls, and when she says "omg, thank you so much!", it's more than just work, it's a rewarding experience and it makes you value what you do so much more knowing how much value you create for others by the service you render and that alone makes you hungry to improve and become the most badass sales assistant ever. One of the things I also really enjoyed at Supre was the culture of self-expression: I really valued the fact that all of us could each take the same set of clothing items and style them in completely different ways that expressed who we are as individuals and we could feel so comfortable in our skin and shine in our own right as like a true girl-boss!! Everyone deserves to work in a place where they feel they belong and where work feels more  more... like play and less like work and you have fun and you're actually passionate about the 'work' you do and know there's a greater cause/purpose to it and that's what Supre showed me.  less
Pros
Growth opportuinities
Cons
Limited shifts/hours
Fun Upbeat
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bundaberg QLD31 May 2017
Was my first full-time job and I was trained very well from multiple managers and worked my way up to management I was with the company for 9 years and loved the job great atmosphere the latest fashion designs and great communication with area managers. I loved merchandising the shop I left the store because of moving to Noosa and was flattered when area manager tried to convince me not to leave.
fun
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Doncaster VIC8 April 2017
Great place to work and love being around girls with a positive attitude and that love to help . everythig was fairly easy to pick up and i loved it so much
Pros
employee discount
Cons
not good pay
Good Place to work
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW27 March 2017
Nice Staff, good hours available, significant fashion discounts, reliable, standard retail pay, good place for a first job, constantly busy, weekend and late night hours available over busy periods
Pros
staff discounts
Cons
weekend work
Fun workplace
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Napier NSW6 March 2017
I always enjoyed coming into work everyday, the other workers were always so inviting and nice people. I learned alot working there that i can take my skills to other retail jobs.
Fun, family, friendly, bubbly.
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 January 2017
Working at Supre has its ups and downs but there are no higher positions available for people like me there. I'm willing to give the time and effort but the company just doesn't care for the casual team members. I want a job I can love n move forward in.
Pros
50% discount off anything in the store
Cons
Under Poor management
Great work place
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Cairns QLD22 January 2017
All the girls were friendly and hard working and the manager at the time did a great job at getting everything done, and was understanding when life had a few bumps. Working
Pros
Everything looked out for each other
Cons
short hours
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD13 September 2016
Opening the store, greeting customers, making sure they knew specials. I learnt lots of customer service skills here. Management was friendly and flexible, along with the staff. Wasn't a hard job :)
Pros
Consistant shift
Cons
No cons
Productive and challenging workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 August 2016
Overall a great place to work, friendly staff and no two days are the same. Great sense of community and you feel like part of a team.
Pros
Discounts
fun workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marrickville NSW9 June 2016
- much workload
- I have learned how to organize the right thing in the right time
- Company's management approved by each section.
- I corporate well with my previous colleagues.
- The hardest part of job was much pressure everyday.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was fun with colleagues.
Pros
freedom
Supre is fantastic.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW26 May 2016
Easily the best place i've ever worked, supportive coworkers, amazing manager, going to work I was always excited for the day ahead. My manager was amazing at her job, she taught me everything I needed to know, she never got frustrated with me and she always had a smile on her face.
Pros
discount, amazing staff
very productive and great first job
Retail (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW25 April 2016
Atypical day a work would be getting customers their right size of clothes.
Helping with change rooms.
Keeping the store clean and well presented.
Dressing manikins.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Great, energetic workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 April 2016
During my contract for Supre, my co-workers were friendly, energetic and always positive. I loved working there and it was a great experience to work in a fast-paced customer orientated environment with such lovely co-workers.
Productive and great place to work with lovely staff members
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wollongong8 March 2016
Supre has been home to me for many years it is a great place to work, the management and staff are professional and all have easy going personalities. Over the years I have leant a large amount of skills from customer service to TILL management.
This job doesn't have any difficult parts about it, I love to be up and about helping customers with all sorts of different enquires.
The best part of this job is connecting with customers, always meeting new people and being up to scratch on all technologies with in the store.
Pros
great discounts and lovely staff
Cons
Not enough hours for casual staff members
Productive but also fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mandurah WA22 February 2016
A typical day as a manager at Supre would be making sure the workers get there jobs done in a promptly but pleasant manner, as well as getting my own tasks finished and assisting with customer service.
Supre
Full time casual (current) (Current Employee) –  Blacktown27 January 2016
Is a fun loving fast paced company, which has given me so much over the time ive worked here.

Though i feel its time for a change.
a place to come and work but still hang out whit your girl gang.
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Casuarina, NT21 December 2015
- I worked so hard in this job! Even though I loved it, being the only casual whit retail experience is hard work. You feel it in your body when you are the one doing all the work. But as I said, still loved it!
And the discount was amazing!!

- Customer service can be real fun. The feeling you get when you reached your goals and budgets for the day is so rewarding! You get what you work for!

- I was always the one stepping in if the manager went away!

- In a job like retail, team work is really important! I love team work!

- The hardest part in this job was having to be the boss at all times. Other casuals did not know how to do they're job!

- The most enjoyable part of the job is with out doubt the people and customers you meet! Have to love it!!!
Fun Work environment
Senior Sales Assistant/ Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW3 December 2015
I really enjoy working for Supre! Its a fun place to work. I did find a lack of organisation from upper management that subsequently reflected on a store level.
Pros
Great discount!
Cons
Poor hours allocation
best experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA29 November 2015
Supre is a fun work place, with supportive management. The co-workers are amazing. I got to meet people from different cultures. It was the best experience.