Suzanne Grae Employee Reviews

supportive Management fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glendale NSW29 December 2017
Excellent training, management very supportive and caring,zero tolerance to workplace bullying,great fun fellow employees, hardest part of job is dealing with certain customers,
Pros
wonderful work mates, & decent tea & lunch breaks
Cons
standing on feet all day
High pressure as a Manager
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Booragoon WA10 November 2017
As a Manager, there is high pressure.
Managing rosters, maintaining stock levels, ensure all staff are on task at all times, attaining KPI's, ensuring Customers are attended to with the utmost respect. Merchandising the store.
Great workplace culture.
Hardest part of the job is managing staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the customers.
Pros
Great staff discounts
Cons
Little work life balance
Great environment with a variety of roles
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queensland27 September 2017
I worked at Suzanne Grae on a part-time basis and really enjoyed working with my team. My workmates were extremely helpful and friendly and always willing to help. The job worked well with my other commitments.. Most of the customers were very friendly and I really enjoyed the diversity of roles which included recommending clothes to customers and finding their style as well as working the till and helping to visually merchandise. The roles were also quite easy to learn. The downside however,was the inflexibility and difficulty in taking time off due to how little staff are employed. We were also not allowed to have holidays around Christmas or the June holidays. Changes to the roster were nearly impossible as well.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, great environment, ease in duties
Cons
Pay, hard to get holidays or change shifts- inflexible
enjoy what you do and be in a happy environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  whit fords beach perth wa12 September 2017
I love customer service and dealing with people involve retail as i spend a lot of time in the shops during my time i have learnt to use the till and do stock taking and phone enquires, the most enjoyable part of the day is seeing people happy with there purchase.
Pros
discount on clothes purchased in the shop
Cons
working weekends
Coffee and tee on lunch break provided
2IC Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Glen Waverley VIC5 July 2017
Ok place to work mostly womens,need to buy clothes with staff allowance to wear at the store from current promotions.Lot's of unpacking and staff training regarding product knowledge
Fantastic company to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC12 May 2017
I really enjoyed working for them. They employ amazing staff and their customers are incredibly loyal! Would highly reccommend!! Great management team aswell
Pros
Hours, management, team, support
Great staff great place to work and enjoy fashion
Style Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dubbo NSW1 May 2017
Great manager.. always keep their staff uptodate with the new seasons range of clothing. Encourage staff to do their best and help when they are struggling.
A Great place to grow
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 April 2017
Suzanne Grae is a great place to start and then continue to grow your career. There are great training and development incentives and I feel really valued as an employee. The culture is friendly, positive and inclusive and above all fun. it is a great place to work and i am so proud to be apart of the Suzanne Grae Family.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Salary
Friendly and helpful with work procedures.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salamander Bay NSW28 February 2017
Customers are mostly easy to service and if not manageable. Sales are a priority so alwsys aware of their needs. Always keep busy cleaning or tidying or putting away stock. Generally a positive work environment. I need extra hours as working only 10 hours per fortnight at Suzanne Grae.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Not enough hours of work.
Great place to work in. Get in well with girls
Sales Assistant (Part-time)n (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 November 2016
Great place to work in. Get on well with all the girls. I just need full time work because my daughter is starting high school next year.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Just part time work no full time available
sales assistant
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Grafton, NSW12 November 2015
my most enjoyable part of the day was seeing a customer happy from getting excellent service. Knowing she will come back to your store because your friendly and have great prices.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
my hours was not enough!
fun environment
Christmas casual sales assistant (Former Employee) –  wa13 January 2015
learnt about retail clothing
friendly environment
friendly regular customers
Happy place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cairns, QLD19 November 2014
great people to work with
happy times '
great customers
the hours
A fun and vibrant place to work.
part time sales (Former Employee) –  Canberra, ACT2 September 2014
There where many things i learnt working at Suzanne Grae such as how to comfortably up-sell to customers, how to better my customer service and how to visually merchandise our stock for maximum impact of colors and styles. A typical day at Suzanne Grae was general cleaning and tiding of the whole store, replenish stock, helping customers pick out clothing and assisting them in the change room. The team i worked with were fantastic, supportive easy to get along with, friendly and caring i couldn't have asked for better people to work with. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my job was rotating our new stock into the store every week. The whole store would change and we would then have to learn where everything was all over again, it was a constant learning experience.
Pros
A generous staff discount
Cons
Honestly i cant think of a con
An enjoyable place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Endeavour Hills7 May 2014
Very customer service orientated. I have learned to a lot about women's fashion and styling. Management has had high volume turnover since I began 2 years ago. Lovely co workers, very much a team environment. The hardest part of the job would be the difficult customers (which are rare). The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the other team members.
Pros
Friendly and good working hours for retail
Cons
Low pay and no recognition
Work life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba Mc, QLD25 January 2014
I loved my position as Manager, the training for manager was excellent, one of the best I've ever had. Left only for family reasons.
Loved the culture of the business.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Hated secret shoppers
Great
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Wangaratta, VIC3 December 2013
suzzane grae was an amazing place to work, with lovely people
Pros
great staff
Cons
work hours didnt suit my family
Sales and retail customer service
Sales/retail consultant (Former Employee) –  Orange City Centre, Orange2 November 2013
Being only a part time member, I was required to concentrate on selling and upselling. The manager is very highly strung and made work life tense at times, however the environment and other co-workers were great to work with and being a people person and thriving in customer service roles I thoroughly enjoyed my short time at Suzanne Grae, but as I am already employed with full time hours elsewhere, I found the extra work extremely tiring and demanding as I have a family of two children and a farm to run, so working the two jobs was just too hard, so I regrettably resigned from Suzanne Grae.
Pros
Discounted clothes
Cons
Upselling