This was my favorite job , I was give the opportunity to show what I could do and found my passion.
• Assists with the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on boarding. Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
• Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
• Assisted with the recruitment process for exempt and nonexempt employees and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
• Reviews resumes for all candidates and interview nonexempt, and exempt when assigned, candidates for employment.
• Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
• Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use. Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
• Helps monitor the organizations culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.