Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW6 July 2017
Customer service and Clothing Handling . restocking & tagging . It was a good experience for my work experience and for it to add to my ever growing list of skills and strengths.
security tagging
Stock Processor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 May 2017
worked in a factory putting tags on clothes and pricing doing inventory had too work too a goal cleaning work area sweeping keeping work area tidy and clean
Pros
good pay
Cons
no holiday pay
Prodcutvie working environment enabling employees and customers to feel appreciated
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW14 May 2017
At work we are easily welcomed into the workplace with which the workplace is easy going and very hygienic in setting. We are able to communicate well with the customers whilst in an open like environment and the store management are very friendly and helpful when giving out advice on the ways to improve our working styles and techniques.
Pros
Listen to music from phone
Fun but boring environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW8 April 2017
Overall an alright place to do work placement at but uh gets boring really quickly. Most things are repetitive. But good Managers and Employees. Not very good place to work at.
In Summary i rate the store 6/10 rubber chickens
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW16 March 2017
My experience at Trade secret was short as it was a work experience opportunity, As to the environment of the store it was very cool calm and collected.
Pros
Decent Lunch breaks
Cons
the terrible taste of music played though the store
Fun place to work but no hours.
Senior Casual Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Burleigh Waters QLD17 January 2017
I love working for Trade Secret the staff and management seem awesome but the hours is crazy low 1, 3 hour shft a week. Best to have another job aswell if you are looking for some cash.
Pros
good pay, good working team
Cons
not many hours.
Trade Secret
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD9 January 2017
Really good work environment management seemed to be really understanding and co-operative with your circumstances. I can only realistically say that the downfall was job security.
Very good
Retail (Former Employee) –  Fountain Gate VIC20 December 2016
It as a good working environment. All the co-workers were very professional and approachable, which is great for customer service. I loved working here
nice work place good people
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrawong NSW15 December 2016
i had the chance to work for trade secret and it was a good expirence
just had bad treatment from the lady manager so i made the chice to leave othere then that it was good
Fun and welcoming
Retail (Former Employee) –  Oxley VIC3 December 2016
While working at Trade Secret, I learnt how to keep myself busy, the very first advice I got form one of the workers was to always keep myself busy. The hardest part of the job was stacking clothing in the right places and the right order, but I'm sure if I continued, I would have gotten better at it.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
stacking
not bad.
Team Member (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD30 October 2016
it was alright job but not the best i would get hired at. i didn't like the shifts i would get and payment. i didn't find anything hard. the most enjoyable moment was getting shifts that was the most rarest
Fun place to learn new things and gain more experience in retail and sales.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ipswich QLD13 October 2016
Learnt how to work registers, have gained experience with customer relations, most enjoyable thing was learning about great ways to efficiently go about the objectives handed out by management.
Pros
Lovely Staff, Great communication
Cons
Little hours on a weekly basis(casual)
Productive and Fun atmosphere
Crew Member (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW21 September 2016
Trade Secret was always inviting and flexible with their services, they continually let off a lively atmosphere. And I really enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Inviting environment
Cons
Fun , Friendly staff,great atmosphere.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Penrith NSW27 July 2016
To see the smile's on your team faces everyday as well as having some fun but getting the job done.

Free Lunch for staff
Staff incentives
Staff Pay Rises
Seasonal dress up theme's for that time of event.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work life balance. Good hours
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfield NSW18 July 2016
A fun, rewarding and enjoyable workplace. Many departments allow for a lot of experience in different parts of the store.
Pros
Different departments
Cons
Short shifts
Fun place to work, co-workers are great.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankston VIC17 June 2016
I usually enjoy going to work. It is interesting, and gives me something to do. I have learnt many skills such as how to deal with unhappy customers, work in a retail environment & problem solve. My co-workers at this job are always lovely to be around, and always assist with help I need. The hardest part of this job is trying to deal with unhappy customers and try to create a positive experience for them. I find that I can always find a way to get around problems and give customers a good experience when shopping in the store. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great co-workers that I spend time with whilst working. They always have a smile on their face and are helpful to me.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Poorly organised rosters
Productive and serious workplace that always focused on the customer
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Logan City QLD16 April 2016
A typical day a trade secret for myself consisted of dealing and helping out each and every customer that walked through those doors. I was the register operator and soon learned that every customer is completely different but you still have to treat them with utter respect so they walk out with smiles on their faces. Within the duration of my employment at Trade Secret, there were different managers that ran the store as they kept on relocating. My co-workers were probably the people that kept me going. We successfully worked as a team and did our daily tasks but we did it knowing that we could rely on one another. The hardest past of the job would be dealing with theft and disruptive customers also trying to manage with the low pay and hours I was receiving after new employees were hired. Overall, Trade Secret did teach me new skills and experiences that I can embed on in the future.
Pros
My team members
Cons
Not enough pay and hours, kept hiring unnecessary employees
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Domain Townsville11 April 2016
Enjoyed working and learning. Management was very understanding and helpful so as was my fellow team members. Was learning more on processing, did not find the job hard in any way was to busy enjoying the learning side of things.
CUSTOMER SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Penrith NSW22 March 2016
My job involves working in retail while working with customers and clothing. I have learnt the process and rotating of stock and how that is displayed on the shop floor.

Everyone is friendly at Trade Secret.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
great work experience
Retail assisstan (Former Employee) –  West Ipswich QLD17 March 2016
I got to experience what it was like to work in retail. I really enjoyed it, I would love to work properly in retail. I loved helping thee customers and seeing what stock was bought by the store.