Tristar Medical Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Progressive and chllenging
Information Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Mildura VIC22 March 2017
Tristar was an interesting environment, with so many nationalities and personalities to manage as well as the typical day to day management of the IT Team.

We serviced roughly 40 sites across a myriad of technologies so the challenge was to maintain a standard experience for all users regardless of location.

I enjoyed interacting with the doctors who had come from all over the world, learning some of the culture and then interacting with them in a culturally respectful manner.

Micromanagement was often a problem with many other managers trying to manage other people's departments, though some structural changes seemed to improve those issues over time.

The hardest part was working constantly. Tristar only closes 2 days a year and those days I'd use as maintenance windows. Obviously this wasn't a great work/life balance but as I actually enjoyed the work it wasn't too much of an issue for me

The most enjoyable part was getting to travel to all the sites, rolling out new systems and just spending time with the staff.
Pros
Lots of travel
Cons
poor work / life balance
Generally good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Epsom VIC26 February 2017
Good place to work, friendly co-workers but sometimes difficult as head office was so far away from us if we had any issues.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Head office too far away for any issues.

Want to know more about Tristar Medical Group?

Ask a question