YOUR FIRST CHOICE IN EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
As one of the world’s leading Caterpillar dealers, WesTrac specialises in the supply and maintenance of Caterpillar earth moving equipment to the mining, construction, forestry, agriculture, and transport industries of Western Australia, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. With our broad range of products, unmatched service network and innovative technology solutions, WesTrac offers customers a whole of life management model designed to make owning and operating equipment as easy, profitable and safe as possible.
WORLD CLASS SERVICE & SUPPORT CAPABILITIES
Whether it’s a single machine or an entire fleet, we help customers reduce costs and improve efficiency through:
1) A portfolio of tiered service offerings featuring world class Cat Technology via our Equipment Management Solutions.
2) Maintenance plans for managing machine health through Customer Support Agreements.
3) Access to competitive finance and insurance options through Caterpillar Financial Australia Ltd. (CFAL)
With over 2.2 million square kilometres of ground to cover, the WesTrac network ensures we deliver uncompromising support to all our customers, wherever they are located. With more than 30 branch locations, 9 dedicated Maintenance and Repair Centre's (MARC), and 19 Field Service Resident Locations, we know that our success is underpinned by our people. With over 3,000 staff nationally, WesTrac is also one of the largest employers of apprentices in Australia, and offers employees benefits such as;
1) Career growth with a globally recognised brand
2) World-class training facilities in Guildford and Tomago.
3) Excellent health and wellness employee programmes and highly sought after flexible working rosters
4) Above industry salary and packaging options with income protection 5) A culture focused on Health & Safety and providing a safe working environment for all
Equipment Solutions, New and Used Cat Equipment, Cat Parts and Components, Plant Maintenance and Repair, Component and Machine Rebuild, Equipment Monitoring, Asset Management, Technology Enabled Solutions, Operator Training, Heavy Equipment
. – less–