BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA) is Australia's largest metallurgical coal miner and exporter. BMA continues to build upon its strong position within the sector by increasing production at existing operations and identifying strong growth opportunities.
The Caval Ridge Mine has been identified as a quality hard coking coal resource to support BMA's growth options. Located southeast of Moranbah, Caval Ridge Mine is a 9Mt ROM open cut dragline and shovel operation. The new Caval Ridge Coal Handling and Process Plant (CHPP) will have the capacity to produce in excess of 5.5Mt per year. First Coal is expected in 2014.
We are now seeking experienced Machinery Operators to join the Caval Ridge team.
Essential requirements of the role include:
A proven record and commitment to work safely and comply with all site safety standards and ensure a safe and environmentally healthy workplace.
Previous experience in:
BMA actively supports a diverse workforce and encourages Indigenous and female applicants to apply.
- Dozers, Loaders, Shovels, Graders, Excavators, Drills
- A commitment to working in a team environment.
- Qualifications in Training and Assessor will be advantageous.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills to enable interaction with both production and maintenance personnel.
- A strong work standard that strives for high levels of productivity.
- A current driver's licence.
Please click on the "Apply" button now to forward your application. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates based in Cairns please note these roles are not eligible for relocation.
BHP Billiton - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
BHP Billiton Limited is a diversified natural resources company. The Company has businesses producing alumina and aluminum, copper, energy...