3d Animation jobs
- Experience with character animation including lip sync and key posing in a CG animation environment;
- Passion for animation and storytelling.
$45 - $55 an hour
- Create visual media including but not limited to; advertisements, presentations, motion graphic animations, flash animation, 3D media and audio recordings.
Flying Bark Productions
- Extensive experience in character animation, animation workflows and rigging (as it relates to animation) in a production based environment;
- Robust understanding of Maya's animation toolset as it pertains to matchmoving.
- Accurately track both rigid and deforming objects in plates, such as cars,…
- Able to perform in the following areas: modeling, rigging, texturing, shading, animation, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting and tracking.
Zvky Design Studio
- We have contributed art and animations to over 280+ machines/rooms on different slot games.
- We are looking for sales agents to grow our business having…
- Demonstrate a broad range of character animation and acting skills.
- Work closely with the Rigging/Character modeling teams as well as other Animators to…
- Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers).
- The Roto / Paint Artist works closely with Compositors to help integrate all elements of an image to create film…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Be part of an award winning Residential studio with projects that are meaningful with great working culture.
- Your new employer has been awarded with innovation…
- In this role, the Technical Artist will work closely with 3D art, Animation and Engineering teams to devise animation solutions and pipelines, create high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.