Aboriginal Traineeship jobs in Queensland
$65,049 a year
- The service provides intensive, pre-employment support to improve the work-readiness of young people and help them into work (including apprenticeships and…
- With an enviable record of achievement as "The Apprentice and Trainee Specialists", TORGAS has built strong partnerships with industry to provide quality…
$51,067 a year
- Join our mob and work while you learn!
- The School of Dentistry has partnered with Goondir Health Services to operate a 4 chair dental clinic in St George, Qld -…
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries.
- We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of…
- A traineeship means you are learning on the job.
- Full time fixed term 22 week position for the duration of the traineeship/apprenticeship.
- To grow our business and become the leading organisation for cleaning and related facility services across all industry types.
- Safety in everything we do.
- The Apprentice will assist in the provision of assistance to the Workshop Supervisor and/or Mechanics in the service and repair.
- The Employee Code of Conduct.
- For those ambitious and professional technicians looking to join a rapidly growing team, that will offer career progression, an excellent remuneration package…
- 12 month traineeship, with Certificate III in Business Administration upon completion.
- As well as receiving Indigenous mentoring, a dedicated mentor from WPC…
- We are committed to establishing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment and retention initiatives, including traineeships, cadetships and graduate…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.